Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone remember how long temple suggested they would take before making a decision?
They told us 2 months, since we (early/mid December interview) were going to be bumped back for the holiday
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Does anyone remember how long temple suggested they would take before making a decision?
I interviewed on November 27th and they said by "beginning of January" and I still havnt heard anything.Does anyone remember how long temple suggested they would take before making a decision?
st lukes?just got accepted!
Just got my acceptance e-mail 🙂
Congrats! When did you guys interview?just got accepted!
yeah! same. what are you going to do?
Just got accepted and can't send in the deposit either! How do you know which campus you were accepted into?the main campus!
Woohoo just got accepted here too! Interviewed 12/17, OOS
And yeah the deposit payment thing still isn't working apparently...
@Silence in ER , what did you mean "organizational prowess" ?
It took them nearly two months to get to me ( Interviewed in November of last year) and there wasn't a clear delineation of when to expect a decision. Other schools are more clear with when you will hear a decision and update what your status is online.
It is definitively something I will be looking for when I visit. Can the administration listen to and deal with student complaints effectively? How is the organizational efficiency?
Anyway, I don't really want to think too much about that now. I am just really happy to have the acceptance!
I interviewed the day before you and heard back today. Your decision should be coming after the next committee meeting.Ah congrats all! I interviewed 12/16 and have yet to hear anything. Hopefully I'll get some good news soon.
How did you find out you were put on the CCL?Interviewed 1/19 and put on CCL. lol that was fast. not surprised though.
Got a snail mailHow did you find out you were put on the CCL?
I was accepted yesterday (St. Luke's) and I was just able to submit the deposit right now after not being able to last night. Hope this helps!did anyone figure out why the deposit page is not working?
I was accepted yesterday (St. Luke's) and I was just able to submit the deposit right now after not being able to last night. Hope this helps!
Thanks! I just tried again, it worked!
I was accepted back in November and never received the official letter in email. I did get one in the physical mail about a week later IIRC.I was accepted via e-mail yesterday, but I didn't get an "official acceptance letter" via e-mail like yesterday's e-mail said we would.
Anyone else in the same boat?
This is my only acceptance, and for my favorite school, so excuse the craziness....
sI was accepted back in November and never received the official letter in email. I did get one in the physical mail about a week later IIRC.
What does IIRC stand for? Sorry if I'm ignorant
s
Nope..🙁Anyone get some action after sending an update?
Is there an official class of 2020 Facebook page?
Is there a Second Look for Temple?
I noticed this too but found this: https://medicine.temple.edu/sites/medicine/files/files/Academic Calendar 2016-2017 1-20-16.pdfAnyone notice on the "Tuition Deposit" tab that the pre-orientation information isn't completely updated? Dont' know if I should call about this...
If you're status changed from "Accepted" to "Deposit Paid", you should have a "Tuition Deposit" tab instead of the "Accepted" tab. There's some links for information about philly and housing at the bottom after the orientation information!Hey guys,
Do any of you guys know where I could get some housing information (geared towards Temple students)?? I'm an out of state student planning to move someplace close to campus.
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.