2015-2016 Temple University Application Thread

Started by Ismet
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
They said at the interview that they let you know within 4-6 weeks. If you don't hear by then, is it a rejection? Do rejections come through the mail or do you get an email? I'm starting to freak out! 🙁
 
They said at the interview that they let you know within 4-6 weeks. If you don't hear by then, is it a rejection? Do rejections come through the mail or do you get an email? I'm starting to freak out! 🙁
What I was told from someone on the admission committee was that, they meet once a week. If your interviewer is not present at the meeting, then your application doesn't get reviewed that week until the interviewer is present. She told me to wait three months and then call.
 
So I got on the CCL here... I really wanted that acceptance! When is a good time to send a letter of intent? Please help!
 
So I got on the CCL here... I really wanted that acceptance! When is a good time to send a letter of intent? Please help!

Not sure about when letters of intent would be acceptable, sorry. If you don't mind me asking, when did you get the CCL email/ when did you interview?
 
They said at the interview that they let you know within 4-6 weeks. If you don't hear by then, is it a rejection? Do rejections come through the mail or do you get an email? I'm starting to freak out! 🙁
I interviewed in November and didnt hear back until end of January because my interviewer just never showed up lol dont give up!
 
Not sure about when letters of intent would be acceptable, sorry. If you don't mind me asking, when did you get the CCL email/ when did you interview?
The letter was printed on March 2nd when other people got acceptances. I interviewed early Feb.
 
So I got on the CCL here... I really wanted that acceptance! When is a good time to send a letter of intent? Please help!
I think right now is a good time to send in a letter of intent. I remember them saying that they are receptive to letters starting in March.
Best of luck by the way!


Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Withdrew my acceptance a couple days ago. Does anybody know if I need to do anything else to get my deposit refunded?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
How do you know if you have been rejected post-interview as opposed to a waitlist? Do you receive a correspondence of any sort?