You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2015-2016 Temple University Application Thread
Started by Ismet
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Just got an II too! I can't f***ing believe it, first of the season!!! I love you Temple, thank you for giving me hope!
Wow congratulations that's got to be awesome to have such a long low and then hit a high.
CONGRATS!!!!Just got an II too! I can't f***ing believe it, first of the season!!! I love you Temple, thank you for giving me hope!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just got an II too! I can't f***ing believe it, first of the season!!! I love you Temple, thank you for giving me hope!
Congrats! That's awesome! Your username is so relevant to this!
After thinking it over I've decided to withdraw my interview as I have an acceptance and can't really afford it work-wise and financially. How do I withdraw my interview invite and application? Do I just reply to the interview invite email they sent me?
After thinking it over I've decided to withdraw my interview as I have an acceptance and can't really afford it work-wise and financially. How do I withdraw my interview invite and application? Do I just reply to the interview invite email they sent me?
On Temple Online Portal, there is a drop down option in "Send Us Stuff" tab that says "Withdrawal Letter." I'm not sure if writing a letter is all you have to do. You can have it administratively pulled by emailing admissions office, I believe.
After thinking it over I've decided to withdraw my interview as I have an acceptance and can't really afford it work-wise and financially. How do I withdraw my interview invite and application? Do I just reply to the interview invite email they sent me?
in that letter, want to say how that interview should be directed to me, chocolate23!!!! lol
Bless you! @chocolate23 can I have that one?+1 on the II to Temple today. However, I'll be withdrawing, since I visited the area prior for an interview at a different school and wasn't sure if I'd enjoy living there. Hope it goes to one of you guys!
Officially withdrew! Wish this II came in the fall so I could have combined it with one of my other east coast ones. Hope one of you gets it!
I wish!!
in that letter, want to say how that interview should be directed to me, chocolate23!!!! lol
I wish!!
it's yours doc! @whatsupdrBless you! @chocolate23 can I have that one?
I haven't received anything. What are your stats if you don't mind my asking?Did anyone else get a merit scholarship offer? Wondering how common they are.
or me!!in that letter, want to say how that interview should be directed to me, chocolate23!!!! lol
as a fellow 0 II man, i, from the bottom of my heart, congratulate you!!!Just got an II too! I can't f***ing believe it, first of the season!!! I love you Temple, thank you for giving me hope!
I hope we both get to experience the interview invite as well #prayingsohardas a fellow 0 II man, i, from the bottom of my heart, congratulate you!!!
I'll buy you both a Philly Cheesesteak!I hope we both get to experience the interview invite as well #prayingsohard
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Im very jealousas a fellow 0 II man, i, from the bottom of my heart, congratulate you!!!
I called last week and they said that they are interviewing until april
Great to know!! Im crossing my fingers for Temple.
for the people that got IIs, when were you all complete?
I submitted my secondary August 3.
Just wondering...have they rejected pre-II yet?Great to know!! Im crossing my fingers for Temple.
I haven't received anything. What are your stats if you don't mind my asking?
MCAT 521 GPA 4.0, but shocked as hell to get a merit scholarship I figured they were pretty much impossible to get for medical school. Huge because I'm paying for my med school but don't get financial aid.
as a fellow 0 II man, i, from the bottom of my heart, congratulate you!!!
for the people that got IIs, when were you all complete?
Haha thanks man! They had interview dates through the last day of March, so keep the hope alive!
I submitted 7/29 and was confirmed 8/14. OOS, Lizzm: 67/68, masters + post-bacc
what do you mean by "confirmed"? was that an e-mail? and congrats!!!Haha thanks man! They had interview dates through the last day of March, so keep the hope alive!
I submitted 7/29 and was confirmed 8/14. OOS, Lizzm: 67/68, masters + post-bacc
Thanks! That was the day my portal changed to "Under Review" from whatever it was beforewhat do you mean by "confirmed"? was that an e-mail? and congrats!!!
awesome! thank you! wasn't sure if i didn't get a certain e-mail or something hahaThanks! That was the day my portal changed to "Under Review" from whatever it was before
Ha with those stats I'm not surprised. Congratulations!
MCAT 521 GPA 4.0, but shocked as hell to get a merit scholarship I figured they were pretty much impossible to get for medical school. Huge because I'm paying for my med school but don't get financial aid.
Hey doubleohseven! Congrats! Btw, Did you submit your fafsa before getting offered a merit scholarship?!MCAT 521 GPA 4.0, but shocked as hell to get a merit scholarship I figured they were pretty much impossible to get for medical school. Huge because I'm paying for my med school but don't get financial aid.
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app
No, I'm not submitting a FAFSA because I'm not eligible for financial aidHey doubleohseven! Congrats! Btw, Did you submit your fafsa before getting offered a merit scholarship?!
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Accepted! Literally screamed. Interviewed 1/12.
Congrats! Main campus or St Luke's?
Main campus.Congrats! Main campus or St Luke's?
I imagine it says on your portal
Hmm. I can't find it. I interviewed at the main campus, but I believe there are different programs even for this who interviewed at main...I believe geisinger is one?
Accepted, Interview on 2/17!
At which campus did you interview??
Very jealous of that turn around time @aliciad24
Accepted!! I did NOT see that coming-- so excited!!!
Hmm. I can't find it. I interviewed at the main campus, but I believe there are different programs even for this who interviewed at main...I believe geisinger is one?
As far as I can tell, it's not listed anywhere online. My official letter in the mail did say which program I got into; you should get that in a week or so.
I don't think so. I had a family member who got an II early March, interviewed late March and was acceptedi wonder, with all these acceptances (CONGRATS btw), if it's the end of the road for interviews :/
I interviewed at the main campusAt which campus did you interview??
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Haha yes I was very surprised myself!Very jealous of that turn around time @aliciad24
@premedM I also interviewed 2/2 and was accepted today! I'm sure we met. Congrats!!
although I loved Temple, I just withdrew my acceptance today. I hope to one day practice in Philly. it was awesome.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 281
- Views
- 99K
- Replies
- 35
- Views
- 11K