2015-2016 University of Missouri - Kansas City Application Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
II a few hours ago! Complete 8/1, regional applicant, LizzyM 74

Members don't see this ad.

II yesterday! Complete 7/31, complete email on 8/3. Regional applicant with ties to MO and UMKC.

Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone here apply for the medical scholars (early acceptance program) for UMKC?

@jnichol5 II = Interview Invitation, not the roman numeral 2. Also, for those of you that got rejected, did you all get a letter in the mail or an e-mail?

Anyone hear back after the interview?

Members don't see this ad :)
Well, it will most likely be tomorrow or Friday. I'm willing to bet its Friday though.

Anybody else receive a "Thank you" card in the mail? Very nice to receive, but I'm wondering if this is simply a polite rejection.

No, I dont think so. I think delving into the thank you card will do no one any good though.

I also received a Thank You card. It doesn't mention a rejection, though...

I was placed on the alternate list. I'm not sure how effective an alternate list is when the program starts in 2 months. :confused:

Accepted! :heckyeah: I didn't think the interview went well at all so this is surprising. I will likely be giving it up to one of you alternates though as I am also holding an acceptance at another school.

Reactions: 1 user
Rejected. Extremely sad since this school was my top choice and I thought I was a good fit.

Accepted! :heckyeah: I didn't think the interview went well at all so this is surprising. I will likely be giving it up to one of you alternates though as I am also holding an acceptance at another school.
How long were you given to reply to the admissions office?

How long were you given to reply to the admissions office?

Are you one of the waitlisted ones?

It would be good for us to know how big the waitlist is. If its like a 40 person waitlist, then... I'm not keeping my hopes up.

Has anyone had trouble accepting the offer? I keep getting "500 Error", not sure if the problem is on my end or the school's.

So, anyone from the waitlist hear anything yet?

So, has anyone from the waitlist heard anything? For the accepted folks who plan on matriculating, what day does class actually start for you?

I ended up getting accepted off the waitlist last Thursday, but turned it down because it was such a quick turn around. The orientation would have started on January 8th and classes begin January 11th I believe.

I ended up getting accepted off the waitlist last Thursday, but turned it down because it was such a quick turn around. The orientation would have started on January 8th and classes begin January 11th I believe.

Ah I see. So they are still pulling people off the waitlist then. I'm not keeping my hopes up either way.