2015-2016 University of Texas - Austin (Dell) Application Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Has anyone from the Nov 14 interview date heard anything? I'm getting antsy for some news! :nailbiting:

Members don't see this ad.

Has anyone from the Nov 14 interview date heard anything? I'm getting antsy for some news! :nailbiting:

In the same boat! Personally haven't heard of any Nov 14th people getting any news. It'd be awesome to hear something before Christmas break.

Dell is targeted to offer at least 30% scholarships to all of their students. Not to mention, the University of Texas has a ton of scholarships itself.

Just my thoughts on anyone else torn between UTSW and Dell Med for ranking prematches.

The best way to put it is that when looking at anything new, there always is a preference of avoidance. It's an easy excuse to shirk the possibility of something new because it'll be weird, and different and is a risk. That's where I was initially. But, once I got over that hump and talked to people about what actually matters in a medical education and checked out what factors to consider, and looked at how these are happening at Dell, I realized it's going to be a phenomenal school.

Whether that's scaling it down from 500 to 50 medical students in the hospital at rotations, or the 3rd year possibility for research/public health and away rotations, the small class size, living in Austin (->amazing).

Sure, other medical schools give students two summers off to do serious research, but this happens before the students have even gone on rotations. I look forward to rotating through the hospital, finding my preferred specialty and doing almost a year of research - after I actually have clinical knowledge - into improving medicine in that field. If you aren't into research and love public health, then Dell is perfect too. It's so hard to have a well studied, verified, beginning-to-end public health project in 8-12 weeks. If you want to actually change health outcomes, then you need to immerse yourself in the community or population you are working with. That takes more than 8 weeks!

The residents and attendings are being selected right now. These are awesome and highly sought after positions. The moment that pushed me over the edge was when the UTSW MS4 that interviewed at both UTSW and Dell hospitals recommended Dell and not UTSW. He said that Dell was bringing the future of medicine.

A big concern I get about the Dell curriculum is that it is condensed to one year. But, other medical schools on the 1.5 year curriculum have 2.5 month summers and end pre-clinical sciences in November, so it turns out to be.. Dell = 12 months, Other schools ~ 13.5 months. Really not a drastic change.

No school is perfect for everyone, and UTSW definitely has larger hospitals, awesome faculty, and great basic sciences bench research! It is an amazing school! I just hope to shed some more light on the topic for people who are ranking prematches. If you'd like to talk more, feel free to message me!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Oct. 31st here. Received a phone call today from Dean Johnston. Accepted!

Reactions: 5 users
Question to those of you who have gotten accepted! First of all, congratulations! Whenever I did my interview here, everyone I met had spectacular backgrounds, so I know for sure you guys deserved it! I was curious about the scholarship, if everyone being offered a scholarship or is it only a select few?

I'm not sure if all of us got the scholarship, but I know the website said it was shooting for 30% scholarship coverage.

Does anybody know if theyhave they rejected post interview yet?

Dell is targeted to offer at least 30% scholarships to all of their students. Not to mention, the University of Texas has a ton of scholarships itself.

Just my thoughts on anyone else torn between UTSW and Dell Med for ranking prematches.

The best way to put it is that when looking at anything new, there always is a preference of avoidance. It's an easy excuse to shirk the possibility of something new because it'll be weird, and different and is a risk. That's where I was initially. But, once I got over that hump and talked to people about what actually matters in a medical education and checked out what factors to consider, and looked at how these are happening at Dell, I realized it's going to be a phenomenal school.

Whether that's scaling it down from 500 to 50 medical students in the hospital at rotations, or the 3rd year possibility for research/public health and away rotations, the small class size, living in Austin (->amazing).

Sure, other medical schools give students two summers off to do serious research, but this happens before the students have even gone on rotations. I look forward to rotating through the hospital, finding my preferred specialty and doing almost a year of research - after I actually have clinical knowledge - into improving medicine in that field. If you aren't into research and love public health, then Dell is perfect too. It's so hard to have a well studied, verified, beginning-to-end public health project in 8-12 weeks. If you want to actually change health outcomes, then you need to immerse yourself in the community or population you are working with. That takes more than 8 weeks!

The residents and attendings are being selected right now. These are awesome and highly sought after positions. The moment that pushed me over the edge was when the UTSW MS4 that interviewed at both UTSW and Dell hospitals recommended Dell and not UTSW. He said that Dell was bringing the future of medicine.

A big concern I get about the Dell curriculum is that it is condensed to one year. But, other medical schools on the 1.5 year curriculum have 2.5 month summers and end pre-clinical sciences in November, so it turns out to be.. Dell = 12 months, Other schools ~ 13.5 months. Really not a drastic change.

No school is perfect for everyone, and UTSW definitely has larger hospitals, awesome faculty, and great basic sciences bench research! It is an amazing school! I just hope to shed some more light on the topic for people who are ranking prematches. If you'd like to talk more, feel free to message me!

This is exactly where I am at! Dell is the idealistic choice while UTSW seems to be a more reliable choice as far as a successful education and career go. How much do you think Dell's newness will affect the ability to land a residency? As much as I am inspired by Dell's mission and curriculum, I feel that residency is more important than med school and don't want to shortchange myself in this regard. Thoughts?

This is exactly where I am at! Dell is the idealistic choice while UTSW seems to be a more reliable choice as far as a successful education and career go. How much do you think Dell's newness will affect the ability to land a residency? As much as I am inspired by Dell's mission and curriculum, I feel that residency is more important than med school and don't want to shortchange myself in this regard. Thoughts?

http://forums.studentdoctor.net/threads/southwestern-vs-dell-vs-ut-houston.1173049/#post-17199979

@ElixirofLife gives good insight in this thread.

^^^^^maybe, but maybe since they aren't cramming information as their education platform but the Dell students will still be taking Step 1( which is regurgitating the information the med school was supposed to cram down the students throats) the scores may suffer. Maybe. I think its important to note that the curriculum isn't just 12 months, it's also drastically different and imo much better for teaching future physicians. But Step 1 will still be the same so there is somewhat of a risk. Maybe I'm wrong but do other people see this as a concern?

I love this school and will almost definitely go if accepted but I think it's practical to recognize that it is risking a huge part of my future career to go to not only a first year school but also a school with a completely redesigned type of medical education.

But in the end I think program directors are wise and will see the value in giving a Dell graduate their residency spot.

Members don't see this ad :)
My opinion as an ignorant premed:
I don't think anyone can say for sure what benefits and drawbacks will come along with an MD from Dell in 4 years. Whatever they are, the pros and cons will likely balance out such that you don't have either an enormous advantage or disadvantage. I think Dell is a good choice for anyone who's inspired by their philosophy and isn't bothered by a bit of uncertainty. For those who weren't really swept off their feet by the school's new ideas and are already fairly certain of where they'd like to end up in medicine, a different choice would probably make more sense.

Reactions: 1 users
^^^^^maybe, but maybe since they aren't cramming information as their education platform but the Dell students will still be taking Step 1( which is regurgitating the information the med school was supposed to cram down the students throats) the scores may suffer. Maybe. I think its important to note that the curriculum isn't just 12 months, it's also drastically different and imo much better for teaching future physicians. But Step 1 will still be the same so there is somewhat of a risk. Maybe I'm wrong but do other people see this as a concern?

I love this school and will almost definitely go if accepted but I think it's practical to recognize that it is risking a huge part of my future career to go to not only a first year school but also a school with a completely redesigned type of medical education.

But in the end I think program directors are wise and will see the value in giving a Dell graduate their residency spot.

But how is the medical education going to be that different? Duke has almost the exact same curriculum.

https://medschool.duke.edu/educatio...fice-curricular-affairs/about-duke-curriculum

Reactions: 1 user

One of the faculty members said this on the interview day I attended: schools where students complete core clerkships prior to Step 1 score something like a standard deviation higher than schools where students only have pre-clinical curriculum. I don't have any data to back that up, but that was one major thing that I took note of and remembered from my interview day there. To me, it also makes sense because I'm a very hands-on learner and I foresee getting that experience allowing me to really solidify that knowledge before test day.

Also, their curriculum isn't that crazy. Duke Med has been doing almost the exact same thing since the 1960's and they're consistently ranked quite highly. Side note, with the new Dell hire in Mark McClellan, I'm hoping there will be some cool opportunities for collaboration with Duke.

I suppose it's a risk (although I think very small) but I feel very good about choosing Dell as my #1, for a whole host of reasons. But when it comes down to residency, it's a US MD degree with some incredible faculty. Dean and several people from UCSF along with plenty of other hires from top-tier medical schools. Not only are those faculty members likely very well-connected and would likely help facilitate audition rotations and be able write fantastic rec letters for you since there's only 50 students to know, but they came to Dell from some other top school because they're excited about what's happening here and they believe they're creating a top-tier medical school at a top-tier research university.

But how is the medical education going to be that different? Duke has almost the exact same curriculum.

Exactly this. I don't think a lot of people realize that Duke has been doing this for a long time, very successfully. This isn't just some half-baked radical experiment.

Duke does 1 year curriculum, but what else about it is the same as what they described on interview day at Dell. Because from what I remember that's where their similarities end.

I likely don't understand Duke's system but I thought it just crammed normal curriculum into one year

Dell Currciulum (total months) = 11 (off a month for Christmas)
UTSW/Baylor/etc (total months) = 12.5 (off a month for Christmas, two months and a half months for summer before and after first year, end sciences in November)
Much less drastic change in curriculum time when you look at the numbers...

Duke does 1 year curriculum, but what else about it is the same as what they described on interview day at Dell. Because from what I remember that's where their similarities end.

Right so:
Year 1: Pre-clinical curriculum for both Dell and Duke along with a longitudinal skills course (I would imagine for Duke to condense their curriculum they cut out some smaller things, similar to what Dell is doing. Things that don't matter, or things you maybe would binge/purge during the school year only to binge/purge later for Step).
Year 2: Beginning of the year orientation (milestone 0, clinical skills intensive), core clerkships as well as a few clinical selectives (multidisciplinary block in Dell curriculum), longitudinal skills courses
Year 3: 1 month for Step 1 prep, optional vacation, research year-opportunity to earn a dual-degree*
Year 4: Clinical electives/rotations outside of the core rotations

*Dual degrees available at Dell are MPH, MBA and Masters in BME; those that I know of at Duke are MPH and MBA, although the Duke MD/MBA takes 5 years as opposed to 4.

There are slight differences as to vacation times and maybe specific blocks within clinical. Also Dell is doing family medicine as a longitudinal course as opposed to a 6 or 8 week block, which is actually much more conducive to FM practice in real-life. But overall, the structure is pretty similar.

I didn't pre-match at Dell and most likely won't be attending due to receiving a pre-match at my top choice, but I would definitely rank them above UTSW and that's just because of Austin and the connection to UT in general. I think the risks are minimal and I would've used that 3rd year to pursue an MPH and get involved in public health and community projects. Dell needs to establish their reputation so they will be doing all they can to make sure their students succeed and they are a very resourceful institution. 50 students > 230ish in my opinion due to less traffic with rotations and you have the chance to get to know the faculty better. Unless you are gunning for a top specialty (or maybe a less competitive one) at Harvard, UCLA, Hopkins ect...I doubt you will be at a disadvantage for residency programs. I really don't think you will be at a disadvantage for Texas programs either just because I feel like everyone knows UT, but hey what do I know. For me though I just really wanted to have students ahead of me whom I could ask for advice/help if I needed it.

Reactions: 2 users
I didn't pre-match at Dell and most likely won't be attending due to receiving a pre-match at my top choice, but I would definitely rank them above UTSW and that's just because of Austin and the connection to UT in general. I think the risks are minimal and I would've used that 3rd year to pursue an MPH and get involved in public health and community projects. Dell needs to establish their reputation so they will be doing all they can to make sure their students succeed and they are a very resourceful institution. 50 students > 230ish in my opinion due to less traffic with rotations and you have the chance to get to know the faculty better. Unless you are gunning for a top specialty (or maybe a less competitive one) at Harvard, UCLA, Hopkins ect...I doubt you will be at a disadvantage for residency programs. I really don't think you will be at a disadvantage for Texas schools either just because I feel like everyone knows UT, but hey what do I know. For me though I just really wanted to have students ahead of me whom I can ask for advice/help if I need it.

I'm glad you brought up the benefit of having students ahead of you! A friend of mine who is an MS3 at UTMB said they have recruited other upperclassmen at UTMB who are doing their rotations in Austin to be "big brother/big sisters" for Dell students. So if having that mentorship with an older student is something that people are concerned about, they seem to be covering that aspect as well.

I'm glad you brought up the benefit of having students ahead of you! A friend of mine who is an MS3 at UTMB said they have recruited other upperclassmen at UTMB who are doing their rotations in Austin to be "big brother/big sisters" for Dell students. So if having that mentorship with an older student is something that people are concerned about, they seem to be covering that aspect as well.

Whatttttt?!!! Uh oh, looks like Dell is back in the running:eyebrow:

Right so:
Year 1: Pre-clinical curriculum for both Dell and Duke along with a longitudinal skills course (I would imagine for Duke to condense their curriculum they cut out some smaller things, similar to what Dell is doing. Things that don't matter, or things you maybe would binge/purge during the school year only to binge/purge later for Step).
Year 2: Beginning of the year orientation (milestone 0, clinical skills intensive), core clerkships as well as a few clinical selectives (multidisciplinary block in Dell curriculum), longitudinal skills courses
Year 3: 1 month for Step 1 prep, optional vacation, research year-opportunity to earn a dual-degree*
Year 4: Clinical electives/rotations outside of the core rotations

*Dual degrees available at Dell are MPH, MBA and Masters in BME; those that I know of at Duke are MPH and MBA, although the Duke MD/MBA takes 5 years as opposed to 4.

There are slight differences as to vacation times and maybe specific blocks within clinical. Also Dell is doing family medicine as a longitudinal course as opposed to a 6 or 8 week block, which is actually much more conducive to FM practice in real-life. But overall, the structure is pretty similar.

Even if the timelines are similar, the material can be very different, according to Dell they are changing EVERYTHING about their curriculum. I think the changes they are making are both necessary and efficient but to say that they are doing what Duke has been doing for a long time isn't completely accurate. This is from their website http://dellmedschool.utexas.edu/facts.
  • "Curriculum designed from scratch by 250+contributors including physicians, UT faculty, medical education experts and students"
Again, I think this is amazing! But there is no such thing as a revolution with risk; otherwise it would have happened a long time ago.

Even if the timelines are similar, the material can be very different, according to Dell they are changing EVERYTHING about their curriculum. I think the changes they are making are both necessary and efficient but to say that they are doing what Duke has been doing for a long time isn't completely accurate. This is from their website http://dellmedschool.utexas.edu/facts.
  • "Curriculum designed from scratch by 250+contributors including physicians, UT faculty, medical education experts and students"
Again, I think this is amazing! But there is no such thing as a revolution with risk; otherwise it would have happened a long time ago.

Yes but it wasn't entirely designed from scratch with absolutely no model to go off of. As a matter of fact, one of my interviewers mentioned that Duke was one of the schools they used as a reference to design thier curriculum. I agree with you that the material may be different, but the timeline is the same in regards to 1 year pre-clinical and a 3rd year of research/ other stuff you can do. Also the timeline in regards to when to take step 1 is the same. Many people don't know this though and assume that this is the first school to have these differences, and many people think that taking Step 1 an entire year after completing the pre-clinical curriculum is very risky. But clearly there are other schools out there that have succeeded with that outline.

Last edited:

Fair enough, I outlined the timeline that seems to be the hang up for a lot of people who just can't believe pre-clinical can be covered in 1 year.

And yeah, it is "from scratch" but at the same time, I mean there is only so much variation in what can be taught when it comes to content. There are things that have to be covered because of Step 1 and just need to know for basic doctoring. I think one big thing Dell is pushing that is a bit novel is the "flipped classroom" but this is essentially problem-based, team-based learning which is something that's really caught on across the country. I guess when I see the terminology of "from scratch", I take it to mean they collaborated with all of these experts, took the best parts from everything out there, threw in a few novel things like Community and Preventive Medicine clerkship and voila! As opposed to having a current curriculum that they have to amend and adjust for current students, they're just building from the group up.

I'm going to make a terribly literal analogy (and I apologize), but they're combining the flour, sugar, baking powder, and butter, adding the secret ingredient (mmm, vanilla?) and there's their cookies from scratch. Instead of buying a pre-made dough and trying to add in their secret ingredient later and trying to account for an ingredient they decided they don't like as much anymore. But they're not inventing flour, or sugar, they're just using the combination they think is best.

I think it's amazing too :) Can't wait to see what this school does!

Last edited:
Yes but it wasn't entirely designed from scratch with absolutely no model to go off of. As a matter of fact, one of my interviewers mentioned that Duke was one of the schools they used as a reference to design thier curriculum. I agree with you that the material may be different, but the timeline is the same in regards to 1 year pre-clinical and a 3rd year of research/ other stuff you can do. Also the timeline in regards to when to take step 1 is the same. Many people don't know this though and assume that this is the first school to have these differences, and many people think that taking Step 1 an entire year after completing the pre-clinical curriculum is very risky. But clearly there are other schools out there that have succeeded with that outline.

That's fair, I see the value in comparing it now. Timing for step 1 has resulted in consistently better performance.

I just wish I had gotten accepted right away. I've been accepted somewhere else and my wife is getting more and more excited to move there. I'm afraid if I get accepted too late it'll be hard to sway her to Austin.(I know there aren't many better cities to live in than Austin)

Honestly, this school sounds like all talk and no action. They can espouse a "medical revolution" all they want, but they've done nothing to back it up.
Just took a look at their website - it's a pretty tiny teaching hospital. Their social media posts are completely frivolous. Change isn't going to come out of a small operation like the one growing in Austin. In my opinion, change is going to come from institutions like Cleveland Clinic which are revolutionizing how physicians are held accountable, how payments are handled/proceed through the system, etc.

Honestly, this school sounds like all talk and no action. They can espouse a "medical revolution" all they want, but they've done nothing to back it up.
Just took a look at their website - it's a pretty tiny teaching hospital. Their social media posts are completely frivolous. Change isn't going to come out of a small operation like the one growing in Austin. In my opinion, change is going to come from institutions like Cleveland Clinic which are revolutionizing how physicians are held accountable, how payments are handled/proceed through the system, etc.
You're kidding right?

They haven't ever claimed to revolutionize health care, setting a goal is not claiming to have accomplished it or even promising it. It means they set a goal and they would students who are willing and able to work towards the same goal. Choose your idioms better medstudentatbaylor.

I think medstudentatbaylor is right. Dell's mission is going to make an insignificant dent in the structure of the healthcare system. Their class is too small. Larger, more established institutions are much more likely to shift medicine in a new direction. I also think it is interesting that the people who are writing how amazing Dell is, are people who have already been accepted. It sounds like boasting to me.

I think medstudentatbaylor is right. Dell's mission is going to make an insignificant dent in the structure of the healthcare system. Their class is too small. Larger, more established institutions are much more likely to shift medicine in a new direction. I also think it is interesting that the people who are writing how amazing Dell is, are people who have already been accepted. It sounds like boasting to me.

We also have to remember that Dell's goal is to revolutionize healthcare, but that doesn't mean they are going to do it in the next year. Clearly it's going to take them years to do it (if they can) and whether that is in 4 years, 10-15 years, or in 30 years, they have to start somewhere.

Obviously it's going to take time, and like @Cookie04 said, it has to start somewhere. Why not at Dell? As for me writing about how amazing Dell is, it's just genuine excitement at this opportunity. It's not my intent to boast at all and I apologize if it came across that way to anybody. It just seems there are many people who have either been accepted or who have interviewed and are working on their rankings and aren't certain how to feel about Dell. I'm hoping that some of those people also have genuine excitement at this opportunity and are willing to take a leap of faith and attend Dell. I'm also trying to address any questions/concerns people who aren't sure about certain aspects may have, because we've had a lot of opportunities to speak to faculty about these already. (Also note that the 3 people who responded before me are people who have not been accepted yet, but believe in the mission.)

I don't think anybody reasonably believes Dell is just going to start a school and bam! healthcare revolution. But the faculty there are looking forward to try to solve the major problems that are currently facing the US. Their solutions are starting in Austin. It involves building a hospital that is community-funded, therefore the hospital is indebted to the community as opposed to it's own bank account and shareholders. It involves taking advantage of the tech hub that Austin is to further innovate healthcare technology. Heck, it even involves making the medical education environment healthier for students, so we can become happier doctors and hopefully provide better care. At least they're trying. That's what matters to me, that I have some sort of contribution, no matter how small it is, in that effort. Because 10 years from now, I don't want to be stuck in the same fee-for-service hamster wheel that doesn't actually help my patients who need it most. I want to be (or working toward) caring for people in a way that I think is going to truly have a positive impact on their life. I think Dell will satisfy that desire for me, personally. You may not feel like that, and that's fine. But to create an account simply to make a negative comment in a school-specific thread seems a bit unnecessary.

I think you are underestimating what a medical school right down the street from the state capitol can do. Big changes come from small efforts over time. The school is just being built, but the ideas that are floating around are HUGE, and you don't see that kind of thing happening anywhere else.

Of course we got accepted, that's why we have done the homework and asked the right questions. We are especially proud to be among the 1% of people who have been prematched, who wouldn't be? That's statistically more selective than Harvard.

To w0rldw3y3d:
Wow! Arrogance in medicine... There are much harder med schools to get into than Dell with much more qualified applicants. Way to be a part of the current system, not a part of the "medical revolution."

What's with people coming here to trash this school? If you don't like Dell then don't go there. Some people like what's being offered, and they are perfectly within their rights to choose this school. Every school had a first class, and some people are willing to take on the risks that being in the first class entails.

Reactions: 4 users
To w0rldw3y3d:
Wow! Arrogance in medicine... There are much harder med schools to get into than Dell with much more qualified applicants. Way to be a part of the current system, not a part of the "medical revolution."

How is it arrogant to feel good about accomplishment? Nothing I said was not factual. The statistics are there, Harvard has a 3.7% acceptance rate, Dell has ~1% acceptance rate, regardless of "prestige". If you don't have anything nice to say, or you are upset about not getting accepted, don't post on the thread.

Also, what authority do you have to determine who is a "qualified" applicant? I know people have chosen Dell over UTSW or Baylor. Don't be an a**.

Does anyone know when the next batch of decisions will be released?

Does anyone know when the next batch of decisions will be released?

From what I understood on interview day, there aren't really batches of acceptances. It's a "true" rolling admissions process where they make calls throughout the cycle. I'm sorry if that's vague, it's all I am aware of. Anyone can correct me if I'm wrong.

If I'm not mistaken, official NBME practice will be infused with the clinical first year in the form of exams/quizzes.

I think I've decided on Dell - what people need to understand is that to have been considered and have the options b/w medical schools means we're not stupid. We're adults and we know what we are walking into. Plus, how often can you be a part of the first class? :p If I appreciate the mission, and ascribe to the values, does it matter if I end up in Bumble****, USA in a bad spot because I couldn't secure the 'top' residencies?

Not really, in my mind. I'll do the best I can w/ whatever I get, and I'll be happy as I do it.

Reactions: 2 users
How is it arrogant to feel good about accomplishment? Nothing I said was not factual. The statistics are there, Harvard has a 3.7% acceptance rate, Dell has ~1% acceptance rate, regardless of "prestige". If you don't have anything nice to say, or you are upset about not getting accepted, don't post on the thread.

I think there are more tactful ways to express similar sentiments, but I feel you. Congrats!

Just wanted to point out that Rio grande has an acceptance of about 1% too, but I don't think it comes close to Harvard.

I understand his sentiments about Dell, but I have nothing against the school. Realistically speaking, people who get an II at Harvard will probably get one at Dell, the other way around doesn't seem true when looking at the stats of those called for interviews.

Imo Dell is outstanding in it's own right, but I think some people do feel iffy about going to a new school, that's all.

Just wanted to point out that Rio grande has an acceptance of about 1% too, but I don't think it comes close to Harvard.

I understand his sentiments about Dell, but I have nothing against the school. Realistically speaking, people who get an II at Harvard will probably get one at Dell, the other way around doesn't seem true when looking at the stats of those called for interviews.

Imo Dell is outstanding in it's own right, but I think some people do feel iffy about going to a new school, that's all.

The Harvard Comparison was more tongue-and-cheek than anything, and I was just talking about the pure percentage comparison, not the applicant stats. If that's the case for Rio Grande, then technically they are being more selective than Harvard too XD.

The Harvard Comparison was more tongue-and-cheek than anything, and I was just talking about the pure percentage comparison, not the applicant stats. If that's the case for Rio Grande, then technically they are being more selective than Harvard too XD.
Yeah, I got you :)
Baylor student's tone was negative, I'd feel the same way if someone came to talk about my favorite school like that....if I had one.
I'm just too overwhelmed to pick one school to love!

Yeah, I got you :)
Baylor student's tone was negative, I'd feel the same way if someone came to talk about my favorite school like that....if I had one.
I'm just too overwhelmed to pick one school to love!

Last edited:
sooooo do people think they are done offering interviews since December 16th is the last date :(