2016-2017 Rutgers University - NJMS Application Thread

Started by WedgeDawg
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I think it depends. If you come from their GSBS program, then you need a 127 in every section. I had a CARS score a couple of points below 127, but my other 3 sections were good, so I think their is some leniency if you're a good fit for the school.
 
Apparently, according to last year's NJMS thread, there wasn't any movement on either waitlist for the previous cycle. Is that likely to happen this year? Thoughts?


Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone has knowledge about when priority alternate list students will be accepted?
I think I saw something in previous threads about how the office will email us asking if we have any other updates to give before they start looking at the files?
 
There are few schools which are very transparent about their accepting students from waitlist. What I mean by this is " people on the waitlist know when their turn will come as they (school)are informing the applicants their position on the waitlist". One e.g.. is UCF. Some school officials also participate on their forums , answering questions and in the.process encourage them to join their school.

Any comments please.
 
Thank you all. I got accepted into NYU, my first choice. I withdrew my application today. Wish u all best of luck.
Thx