You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2016-2017 Rutgers University - RWJMS Application Thread
Started by WedgeDawg
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Seconding this. NJ resident.What's the likelihood of being pulled off the HPWL at RWJMS?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Did any accepted students not apply for the chancellor's scholarship?
I'm sure there an an amount that didn't. There are some that just wouldn't fit the profile for a scholarship like this (I don't mean that in a condescending way btw)
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
What's the likelihood of being pulled off the HPWL at RWJMS?
^^ wondering the stats/any advice for someone in this situation as well
^^ wondering the stats/any advice for someone in this situation as well
My friend got in off the HPWL last year. There's virtually no movement on the regular waitlist but I think there are less than 20 on the HPWL just based of my friend. There has been solid movement off the HPWL in past years but it's not a guarantee.
My friend got in off the HPWL last year. There's virtually no movement on the regular waitlist but I think there are less than 20 on the HPWL just based of my friend. There has been solid movement off the HPWL in past years but it's not a guarantee.
Ah okay..that gives me a bit more hope, thanks! Is there any advice your friend has that he or she thinks helped them gain a spot?
I just hope i get moved off the HPWL, the anxiety is killing me

Ah okay..that gives me a bit more hope, thanks! Is there any advice your friend has that he or she thinks helped them gain a spot?
I just hope i get moved off the HPWL, the anxiety is killing me![]()
My friend didn't send in any update letters so if you don't send in those it's not a big deal. I know she called for acceptance a few days before memorial day, so there's a good chance they'll be pulling people of the HPWL until June so even if it doesn't happen May 1st there's a good chance.
Hmm okay, Thanks !My friend didn't send in any update letters so if you don't send in those it's not a big deal. I know she called for acceptance a few days before memorial day, so there's a good chance they'll be pulling people of the HPWL until June so even if it doesn't happen May 1st there's a good chance.
What's the likelihood of being pulled off the HPWL at RWJMS?
i was on HPWL last year and i didn't get in off of it, even though i sent in update letters and called a few times. but even if that happens, don't lose hope! if it happens to you, on the next cycle, they'll give you an interview pretty much automatically and you'll be able to get the very first interview slot. just keep them updated on your application, rwj seems to be really good about keeping tabs on people who are serious about trying to get in!
(sorry if that does the opposite of cheering you up, i'm new to this sort of thing) (hope it cheers you up anyway!!)
Just withdrew my acceptance here! I hope it goes to one of you!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Accepted
the fact that I won't get off the alternate list </3
Do you know if anyone has gotten accepted since traffic day?
We're u on high priority waitlist? Did u send a letter of update?Accepted
the fact that I won't get off the alternate list </3
Thanks
no i was on the alternate list. i did send a letter. it was a joke :/We're u on high priority waitlist? Did u send a letter of update?
Thanks
Anyone on the HPWL hear back yet?
Woh nice was that by phone?Just got accepted off the HPWL this morning!!!!!
IS, interviewed 2/6, HPWL decision 3/3
Good luck to everyone else still waiting-- don't lose hope!!!
Just accepted off high priority wait list. Absolutely unreal 🙂
Woh was it by phone? Did u send a letter of intentJust accepted off high priority wait list. Absolutely unreal 🙂
Woh was it by phone? Did u send a letter of intent
Yeah it was by phone. No letter of intent or any updates.
.
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Did you get accepted off the HPWL? And when did you get the call?Accepted! Will be attending for sure
Glad to see waitlist is still moving but there seems to be a lot of people on the HPWL and it's already June so I'm not very hopeful
Just got the call! Accepted 🙂
Yay!
IS or OOS?
IS off the HPWL
Just got the call! Accepted 🙂
Congrats! I just got a call too! Did she say when we would get an e-mail sometime today? I was so ecstatic I completely missed what she said...
Honestly I was in the same boat. I remember her saying she'd have the orientation team reach out to us but I don't know if she said that would be today.
Congrats!
Congrats!
Congrats! I just got a call too! Did she say when we would get an e-mail sometime today? I was so ecstatic I completely missed what she said...
Got the call yesterday! 

Similar threads
- Replies
- 281
- Views
- 99K
- Replies
- 253
- Views
- 93K

