Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2016-2017 Rutgers University - RWJMS Application Thread
Started by WedgeDawg
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Thanks, hoping I get your spot!
Likely picking NJMS so I'll be relinquishing my acceptance here. Best of luck to you all! I hope everyone ends up where they want to be 🙂
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey, may I ask why? Just curiousLikely picking NJMS so I'll be relinquishing my acceptance here. Best of luck to you all! I hope everyone ends up where they want to be 🙂
Hey I'll PM youHey, may I ask why? Just curious
Got the call from Dean Terregino today, 30m or so ago! Good luck to everyone waiting!
Are acceptances going out? Previously people said March 6th or March 20th lolGot the call from Dean Terregino today, 30m or so ago! Good luck to everyone waiting!
Last edited:
Are acceptances still going out? Previously people said March 6th or March 20th lol
I interviewed on Feb 27th and they told us March 10th lol
Are acceptances going out? Previously people said March 6th or March 20th lol
Yeah, I guess they're a little ahead of schedule! I didn't get anything via email yet--just a call so far.
I interviewed Jan27th.
Congrats! When did you interview?Got the call at 10:30 or so! Lizzy M 70, ORM in state this is my dream school and I cried so much
Just got the acceptance call as well. Interviewed Jan 27th. IS Lizzy M 70 SO EXCITED 🙂Congrats! When did you interview?
Any idea when they will be sending out the acceptance email?Just got the acceptance call as well. Interviewed Jan 27th. IS Lizzy M 70 SO EXCITED 🙂
Any idea when they will be sending out the acceptance email?
Any idea how late calls can be occurring? And will rejection emails be going out today as well? The suspense is killing me...
I also just got the good news! Now I have to decide between here and NJMS... both programs are great!!
I interviewed 2/27 and just got the call at 1pm!Congrats! When did you interview?
Edit: Answering my own question haha
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
2/27 not 1/27?I interviewed 2/27 and just got the call at 1pm!
Edit: Answering my own question haha
Got mine the day after the call in the late afternoon. They had a lot of calls to make and they try and do that before sending emails of any kind.Any idea when they will be sending out the acceptance email?
Just got the call! Interviewed 2/6!
That's right. We were told we would hear on 3/10, so it's a bit of a shock (albeit a great one).2/27 not 1/27?
wow congrats!!! that is so exciting! you must have knocked the interview out of the park! may I ask what your Lizzy M is, and if you're in state?That's right. We were told we would hear on 3/10, so it's a bit of a shock (albeit a great one).
I don't think I've ever calculated that score. I've mainly used SDN to get an idea of timeline/advice for schools for which I received an interview invite.wow congrats!!! that is so exciting! you must have knocked the interview out of the park! may I ask what your Lizzy M is, and if you're in state?
Yes, I'm in state.
Accepted as well! Interviewed last Friday (2/24) OOS
Are they still sending out calls? Losing hope for RWJ now 🙁
If you thought this was quick, Buffalo informs acceptees within 24 hours of interview.I also interviewed this Monday so very quick turn around for me since I was at like the last interview sesh
Same!!Just got the call! Interviewed 2/6!
Do you not have to put down a deposit for RWJ? Didn't see any deposit info in any of the e-mails I got.
Did the Dean who called tell you how many acceptances went out today? In December, there were 150.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Also got the call today! Interviewed 2/27. They did tell us 3/10 so I doubt all acceptances went out today- keep your hopes up!
Hey I'll PM you
Hey, could you PM me, too? I'd really appreciate it!
+1Waitlisted
Got a call yesterday that I had been accepted. Interviewed on 2/24
There is no deposit as far as I know. You just have to reply with your acceptance and necessary documents.Do you not have to put down a deposit for RWJ? Didn't see any deposit info in any of the e-mails I got.
Did 50-75 acceptances go out yesterday? I haven't gotten an acceptance call but also haven't gotten a WL email
Same!Just received email that the incoming class is currently full. Placed on high-priority alternate list.
I just got the high priority alternate list. I would really like to get into this school. Is this a good time for a letter of intent? This stage of the game is new to me. I'm a bit worried in that I'm accepted into an osteopath school and I'm not sure when I can widwdraw from this school in time if I get into RWJMS.
Very exciting stuff, High priority friends please update when you can!
Very exciting stuff, High priority friends please update when you can!
I just got the high priority alternate list. I would really like to get into this school. Is this a good time for a letter of intent? This stage of the game is new to me. I'm a bit worried in that I'm accepted into an osteopath school and I'm not sure when I can widwdraw from this school in time if I get into RWJMS.
Very exciting stuff, High priority friends please update when you can!
Go for it!
I wouldn't guarantee movement with the HPWL, but if there is, the LOI could improve your chances. And you can withdraw from the osteopathic school at any time, but you would lose the deposit.
Is anyone attending the spring reception on April 7th? If so, does anyone know the schedule for it?
I think it starts at 3pm or 2pm if you want to attend the Financial Aid info session! Other than that I'm not too sureIs anyone attending the spring reception on April 7th? If so, does anyone know the schedule for it?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am accepted to RWJMS, is there any reason to attend an interview at Drexel? I've done some research and I've all but decided to give up the interview slot. Is there anything I should know about Drexel (compared to RWJMS) before I do that?
I am accepted to RWJMS, is there any reason to attend an interview at Drexel? I've done some research and I've all but decided to give up the interview slot. Is there anything I should know about Drexel (compared to RWJMS) before I do that?
No, there is no reason to attend the Drexel interview. It is a substantially worse school than RWJ. The class sizes there are far too big (big enough to the point where some students don't have seats during mandatory lectures in the lecture hall.) And the tuition is ludicrous (which makes it even more ridiculous that they didn't even make a lecture hall big enough for their students.)
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Yikes!No, there is no reason to attend the Drexel interview. It is a substantially worse school than RWJ. The class sizes there are far too big (big enough to the point where some students don't have seats during mandatory lectures in the lecture hall.) And the tuition is ludicrous (which makes it even more ridiculous that they didn't even make a lecture hall big enough for their students.)
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Has anyone inquired about financial aid package release dates?
^I am not applying for the global health scholarships, but that's the impression that I got when I perused through the application out of curiosity. Again, I may not be the best person to ask! I can't imagine it would hurt to contact admissions to receive additional guidance.
^I am not applying for the global health scholarships, but that's the impression that I got when I perused through the application out of curiosity. Again, I may not be the best person to ask! I can't imagine it would hurt to contact admissions to receive additional guidance.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 281
- Views
- 99K
- Replies
- 253
- Views
- 93K