2016-2017 Temple University Application Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
For all of those asking, once I submitted my secondary, I never checked the portal again. If I get a call, fine. If I don't, still fine. I try to avoid all of the hype, as I feel it does not help me at all. The interview is scheduled for the week of March 6th.

Stats: OOS, LizzyM ~68.
If you want to know anything else, PM me. Good luck to everyone out there. I know what the struggle feels like.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 3 users
Modified again today, with no interview.... Beginning to lose hope

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I don't mean to burst anyone's bubble. But I have already been accepted and I was modified today as well. I really don't think it matters a ton.

Reactions: 6 users
Got an II this morning! LizzyM ~72 and OOS. My application was also modified yesterday 2/22. There's still hope for those waiting!

Reactions: 10 users
How do you know if you're modified? Do you get alerted via email or do I have to check for it somewhere on the application page?

Hey everyone! Had my interview yesterday. Hoping everything works out for us!

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Congrats ! How were you notified , by email? Does the portal get updated in anyway if you get an II?
To answer your question: I was notified by e-mail. I'm curious to see what dates they made available when they sent out more II's today. Online, there is a change in my status saying for me to check my e-mail for an interview invitation

Reactions: 1 users
To answer your question: I was notified by e-mail. I'm curious to see what dates they made available when they sent out more II's today. Online, there is a change in my status saying for me to check my e-mail for an interview invitation
Where exactly do you see the change

Does anyone know if the II email is personalized in any way? The first paragraph says the interview will help "to clarify portions of your application which might benefit from further discussion." A bit intimidating..

Does anyone know if the II email is personalized in any way? The first paragraph says the interview will help "to clarify portions of your application which might benefit from further discussion." A bit intimidating..
not personalized!

Random question but how nice is the admissions team? I'm legit scared to call any medical school after one bad experience with another school lol

Last edited:
Random question but how nice is the admissions team? I'm legit scared to call any medical school after one bad experience with another school lol
They're fine. I had some technology mishaps with their portal and had to call 3 times.

They're really nice i wouldn't be scared to call them

Does anyone know when they send out financial aid letters and info??

are they still sending out interview invites?

Did you guys send your letters of intent/updates directly to admissions or did you upload them to the online portal? Need an acceptance here! Goodluck everyone!!! :)

Solid bet that people will be modified again tomorrow afternoon. Not everyone freak out and post about it at once!

Reactions: 4 users
Solid bet that people will be modified again tomorrow afternoon. Not everyone freak out and post about it at once!
But will they finally give out some more interviews haha #realquestions

Reactions: 11 users
Has anyone gotten the registration information for second look yet?

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Modified again today lol, I really think this means nothing.....

Reactions: 3 users
For those of you who interviewed, did you send thank-you letters? If so, how did you send them? Directly through email to the interviewers, email to the admissions email, or through portal?

For those of you who interviewed, did you send thank-you letters? If so, how did you send them? Directly through email to the interviewers, email to the admissions email, or through portal?
I emailed my interviewers directly.

I sent them a written thank you letter. Probably got there today.

Any idea when 2/10 interviewees should hear back?

Any idea when 2/10 interviewees should hear back?
TBH since I think they sent out the interviews for the 9, 10, 14,15, 22,23,24 together, then I'd assume they would let everyone know together. Also, since the next batch of interview are on March 7-9, then I'd expect them to have come to a decision on "our batch" by then.

TBH since I think they sent out the interviews for the 9, 10, 14,15, 22,23,24 together, then I'd assume they would let everyone know together. Also, since the next batch of interview are on March 7-9, then I'd expect them to have come to a decision on "our batch" by then.
Thanks! Good luck :)

Soon this is pretty strange but just got an II!! I didn't even know schools were sending them out this late in the season lol

Reactions: 4 users
lol complete July just got a II will be declining

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Reactions: 2 users