You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2016-2017 Tufts University Application Thread
Started by WedgeDawg
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Axed. This is my own undergrad...this one hurts.
Same here dude. Really wanted that double jumbo.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Wait so is Maine track full? Basically no shot at getting into it?... that would really sting after how my interview went...Sorry to those rejected. Hope you have better luck elsewhere!
Anyone know if a deferral from Maine track still has a chance at Boston?
Not sure if it's full. I just know I was deferred.Wait so is Maine track full? Basically no shot at getting into it?... that would really sting after how my interview went...
Riding the pre-II rejection train. Good luck to everyone here!
Rejected pre-II as well
Anybody hear anything this week? If Tufts is planning on filling those interview days for 03/07 and 03/14, then those of us that haven't gotten an II or rejection have to hear either way relatively soon...right?
Lol... That was prescient. Axed!
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Rejected as well
I am deferred from maine track but still in the running for regular (I think lol)Sorry to those rejected. Hope you have better luck elsewhere!
Anyone know if a deferral from Maine track still has a chance at Boston?
IF last year is a good indicator of things we should get some acceptances this week.
Hopefully for deferred students as well though I doubt it.IF last year is a good indicator of things we should get some acceptances this week.
I'm going to guess that calls should go out on Tuesday and ThursdayIF last year is a good indicator of things we should get some acceptances this week.
why those 2 days ?I'm going to guess that calls should go out on Tuesday and Thursday
Historically it's been on tuesdays or Thursdays. So it might even be next week. It's a crapshootwhy those 2 days ?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
cool
I interviewed two weeks ago and they said the committee would meet on the 28th (specifically to send any updates by today at the latest) so presumably they won't release decisions until this afternoon or later in the week. Do they call or email?why those 2 days ?
Acceptances are normally calls from the Dean of Admissions, followed by an email the same or next day. I believe deferrals are emails.I interviewed two weeks ago and they said the committee would meet on the 28th (specifically to send any updates by today at the latest) so presumably they won't release decisions until this afternoon or later in the week. Do they call or email?
They call for acceptances everything else is a email. (You Also get a follow up email confirming your acceptance)I interviewed two weeks ago and they said the committee would meet on the 28th (specifically to send any updates by today at the latest) so presumably they won't release decisions until this afternoon or later in the week. Do they call or email?
Fingers crossed that we hear back later today, but since the committee is meeting today and tufts gives out acceptances via calls from the Dean which are time consuming I would think that calls wouldn't go out today.
Has anyone gotten a call yet? Do they usually call on the day they go over applicants?
Haven't heard anything yet. It seems unlikely they'd call after 5pm.
Phew. I was starting to get nervousHaven't heard anything yet. It seems unlikely they'd call after 5pm.
Haven't heard anything yet. It seems unlikely they'd call after 5pm.
The fact that no one in SDN said they got a call we can rest assured that they didn't make any calls today. Maybe tomorrow!Phew. I was starting to get nervous
Does anyone know when Maine Track February interviews are going to hear back?/ Has anyone heard back?
Last edited:
I'm guessing you'll either hear Friday or the beginning of next weekDoes anyone know when Maine Track February interviews are going to hear back?/ Has anyone heard back?
anyone hear anything yet?
I just got a call!!
From a bill collector. Almost smash my phone
From a bill collector. Almost smash my phone
I read the first line and was excited for you since you've been so passionate about getting in here and then the second line made me sad...I just got a call!!
From a bill collector. Almost smash my phone
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just got the call!!!
Can't believe it !! Super happy right now! I just kept saying thank you like a idiot
Can't believe it !! Super happy right now! I just kept saying thank you like a idiot
Congratulations!!!!
Do you mind sharing your MCAT and GPA?
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Congrats! Regular or Maine track?Just got the call!!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!Can't believe it !! Super happy right now! I just kept saying thank you like a idiot
When did you interview?Just got the call!!!
February first weekWhen did you interview?
RegularCongrats! Regular or Maine track?
Mid 60 lizzy M. Nothing special but I have a strong story, URM and 11 interviews so schools are biting
I just got the call.. and my service was bad, so I spent 20 mins trying to get reconnected to the dean.. But I got in!!!!!!!!!!!!

















Congrats!!! When did you interview if you don't mind me asking?I just got the call.. and my service was bad, so I spent 20 mins trying to get reconnected to the dean.. But I got in!!!!!!!!!!!!![]()
Thanks!! February 10thCongrats!!! When did you interview if you don't mind me asking?
I just got the call.. and my service was bad, so I spent 20 mins trying to get reconnected to the dean.. But I got in!!!!!!!!!!!!![]()
Congratulations!!!!!
[emoji1376][emoji1376][emoji1376][emoji1376][emoji1376]
Mind sharing your stats too???
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
If we haven't heard, does that mean likely WL?
Nope. When I was accepted, I was called on Tuesday afternoon. People were called Tuesday morning through Thursday, so they definitely take a few days to go through their list.If we haven't heard, does that mean likely WL?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
My call was from a 617 number; I believe that they leave a message if you don't answerPeople who got calls... Did you all get a call from "No Caller ID"?? I got 2 of those phone calls and didn't answer, and can't call back now... wishful thinking
When is the last interview date?
It was 3/14 but it looks full. Only day with open slots is 3/9.When is the last interview date?
Anyone hear anything today?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 281
- Views
- 99K
- Replies
- 35
- Views
- 11K