2016-2017 Tufts University Application Thread

Started by WedgeDawg
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Thanks for the clarification! I must have seen last years last day of interviews then when I wrote March 31st? Who knows.
They state that they interview "through March," so that is probably what you were thinking about. But I've had access to the interview calendar since I had mine and the last date has always shown up as 3/14. I wonder if they will add a few more days at the end of the month.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
..so many rejections the last two days.

I wonder why they can't do them at once. Just batch update the misery.


LM 67-69; OOS; complete mid-Sep and no word yet.
 
Hi everyone, I have survived a few rejection rounds but still haven't received an II... Does anyone have any idea whether they have stopped interviewing for the Maine Track? Thank you!!
 
Has anyone from the 02/09 interview received the post-interview survey yet? I haven't received one and am beginning to think they forgot about me :/
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I do not understand where my rejection is. This is crazy because they aren't even offering interviews!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I do not understand where my rejection is. This is crazy because they aren't even offering interviews!
What do you mean they aren't even offering interviews? Are you saying all their interview days are already completely full? And if so how do you know this?
 
What do you mean they aren't even offering interviews? Are you saying all their interview days are already completely full? And if so how do you know this?
No, sorry. I have literally no inside scoop at all. I didn't mean to scare you. I just meant there hasn't been any on here in a long time.
 
Anyone know the average step 1 score of tufts last year?
Tufts doesn't release Step 1 scores directly. When you interview you'll see all the residency placements for last year's class. On the whole, this is a better metric of the program than Step 1.

Thats what I feared...
the majority of post-interview deferred applicants won't hear until the end of the cycle since they are still actively interviewing and don't fully know the committed class size.
 
Tufts doesn't release Step 1 scores directly. When you interview you'll see all the residency placements for last year's class. On the whole, this is a better metric of the program than Step 1.


the majority of post-interview deferred applicants won't hear until the end of the cycle since they are still actively interviewing and don't fully know the committed class size.

How generous is this school when it comes to scholarships? ?
 
Anybody hear anything this week? If Tufts is planning on filling those interview days for 03/07 and 03/14, then those of us that haven't gotten an II or rejection have to hear either way relatively soon...right?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Rejected pre II!
All those rejected to this school or any others without any positive news, you got to hold on and keep pushing!
 
Last edited: