2016-2017 University of Miami (Miller) Application Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I believe the school will provide you with a stethoscope (cheap, throw-away kind, likely not worth > $15) through a fundraising campaign that was done some years back. Otoscope, Ophthalmoscope, reflex hammer, pen-light, etc will be out-of-pocket costs. White-coat is ~$50. Student Govt will usually do something at the beginning of the year like a bulk-buy scrubs sale and provide super-cheap scrub options to incoming class.
The university supplies students with MDF Procardial C3 stethoscopes that come with separate pediatric attachments. It's not throw-away stethoscope, just not a Littmann. The administration actually prefers these to Littmanns, claiming they are better quality

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
The university supplies students with MDF Procardial C3 stethoscopes that come with separate pediatric attachments. It's not throw-away stethoscope, just not a Littmann. The administration actually prefers these to Littmanns, claiming they are better quality

lol, cool story bro.

Members don't see this ad :)
I called/emailed the office yesterday and was told that there are no seats available and they don't predict any more waitlist movement. I imagine there will be a couple more vacancies from late switches but I'm not going to bank on it. I interviewed in the first week so it's been a long ride but I'll be withdrawing. Good luck to the rest of you!

I called also, and they said nothing about "no seats available and no more waitlist movement"
the receptionist who answered had no information to give, other than we will be emailed if anything changes
Still on waitlist for past few months. Last school I'm waiting for on waitlist, wonder when we will hear some news

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

I called also, and they said nothing about "no seats available and no more waitlist movement"
the receptionist who answered had no information to give, other than we will be emailed if anything changes
Still on waitlist for past few months. Last school I'm waiting for on waitlist, wonder when we will hear some news

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Email Weismann individually, that's when he told me to make other plans

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk