You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2023-2024 Miami (Miller)
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
OOS WL today, interviewed 3/7
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
OOS II received today complete 9/11/23
Congrats!! But also don’t give me hope like that [emoji24]
Student2000!
Full Member
omg congrats!Received full tuition merit scholarship today!!
Received full tuition merit scholarship today!!
stats?
MCAT 525, GPA 3.98stats?
MCAT 525, GPA 3.98
absolute academic weapon
D
deleted1174679
Did you send update letter ? Do they accept updates ?I’m in shock. IS II today !!! 508 mcat, 3.7 gpa and submitted in mid September.
DocImaynalla
Full Member
UM does not accept updates Pre II. Once you are invited for an interview, you have to send an update.Did you send update letter ? Do they accept updates ?
D
deleted1174679
They are not going to reply to emails and don’t pick up the phone .
do we get confirmation of our place on the WL? I emailed them back to accept a position on the WL like their email said to do but idk how to be sure they got it since they haven’t been replying to emails
they emailed me yesterday confirming they received my email about the waitlistdo we get confirmation of our place on the WL? I emailed them back to accept a position on the WL like their email said to do but idk how to be sure they got it since they haven’t been replying to emails
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
yall think its over?
D
deleted1181303
+1 👽Received full tuition merit scholarship today!!
premadbaddie
Full Member
Is the deposit after we sign up for CaneID refundable if we don't matriculate? Also, I'm not seeing a deadline for when this is due but I don't want to accidentally miss something
OOS II received today complete 9/11/23
Stats?
514 mcat, 3.8 gpaStats?
Anyone still waiting for decision (A/WL/R) post I! ?
Last edited:
Really holding out a sliver of hope for a late II: this is my dream school 🙁Is interview cycle over for this school?
Someone reported a II on Thursday so it's still possible but idk.Is interview cycle over for this school?
study_sprout
New Member
samee 🙁Really holding out a sliver of hope for a late II: this is my dream school 🙁
Student2000!
Full Member
just got the WL 🙁
I put my heart and soul into the long ass secondary (((samee 🙁
LOL I knew I was never getting in here and wrote the most petty secondary for that last Q talking about what you've done to help fight discrimination. I'm really glad I did that now.I put my heart and soul into the long ass secondary (((
study_sprout
New Member
literally, i delayed all my other secondaries by a good week cause of this one 🙁I put my heart and soul into the long ass secondary (((
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
The Roman Doctor
New Member
Are the campus tours only for students who have been admitted and not on the alternate list?
I feel like with the level of cluster**** their admissions office is in right now, IIs are still most definitely going outSomeone reported a II on Thursday so it's still possible but idk.
It means nothing. I interviewed in October and have heard nothing. Just got the picture of me holding the UM symbol with the caption "U BELONG HERE!" last week as if they haven't been ghosting me for months. If I didn't have any other acceptances, I think the "U Belong Here" would've sent me over the edge. Maybe I'm crazy but I think it's slightly disrespectful.Did anyone else just get sent their interview day picture? Does it mean anything at all?
Ur definitely not crazy. The caption is totally unnecessary. It got my hopes up for nothing.It means nothing. I interviewed in October and have heard nothing. Just got the picture of me holding the UM symbol with the caption "U BELONG HERE!" last week as if they haven't been ghosting me for months. If I didn't have any other acceptances, I think the "U Belong Here" would've sent me over the edge. Maybe I'm crazy but I think it's slightly disrespectful.
Still can’t believe they straight ghosted you
They should have sent something a while ago. You're completely valid in feeling disrespected.It means nothing. I interviewed in October and have heard nothing. Just got the picture of me holding the UM symbol with the caption "U BELONG HERE!" last week as if they haven't been ghosting me for months. If I didn't have any other acceptances, I think the "U Belong Here" would've sent me over the edge. Maybe I'm crazy but I think it's slightly disrespectful.
Me too. I met some faculty from UMiami at a conference a few months back and got a very positive impression of the program there.Really holding out a sliver of hope for a late II: this is my dream school 🙁
Last edited:
lavender112
New Member
Was told I'd hear back this Wed/Thurs. Has anyone heard back post interview this week?
Is the interview season over for UMiami?
angelcake01
New Member
Last day for interviews not IIs?I interviewed sometime this week and they said next Tuesday is the last day for interviews.
Cant even find itAnyone else having trouble registering for the Virtual Info Session tomorrow?
#MedCanes Month of Discovery
Official website for the University of Miami Leonard M. Miller School of Medicine
I got it. Just have to register with an email that you have a zoom account with.
What's everyone wearing to it?Anyone else having trouble registering for the Virtual Info Session tomorrow?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Me, A this week !Anyone get any recent A/WL emails?
Several months ago, I was on WL initiallyWhen was your interview?
DocImaynalla
Full Member
Congrats! Do you mind sharing your stats?Several months ago, I was on WL initially
Nah, this is too funny. This took the cake, no pun intended.Last day for interviews not IIs?
The level of unawareness of where Miami is at is relatable. But the desperation even more so