2023-2024 Miami (Miller)

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Miami has got to have one of the worst admission offices on the planet. I have left them 5 voicemails and 3 emails in the past month and haven't had a single reply, Jesus Christ. Iowa and Michigan got back to me in hours...
Iowa is a bunch of 🐐s. Miami is mid af. They couldn't even get their Admissions portal to survive secondary season 🤣🤣🤣

Great school, but mid admissions with 12 500 essays lol
 
Iowa is a bunch of 🐐s. Miami is mid af. They couldn't even get their Admissions portal to survive secondary season 🤣🤣🤣

Great school, but mid admissions with 12 500 essays lol
them @my essays
 

Attachments

  • Fsro3Q4aEAAAE6u.jpeg
    Fsro3Q4aEAAAE6u.jpeg
    104.3 KB · Views: 283
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Miami has got to have one of the worst admission offices on the planet. I have left them 5 voicemails and 3 emails in the past month and haven't had a single reply, Jesus Christ. Iowa and Michigan got back to me in hours...
what number are you calling?
 
Miami has got to have one of the worst admission offices on the planet. I have left them 5 voicemails and 3 emails in the past month and haven't had a single reply, Jesus Christ. Iowa and Michigan got back to me in hours...
Has anyone had any luck with emailing them? They've never picked up my phone calls and I've also gotten ignored by email
 
Has anyone had any luck with emailing them? They've never picked up my phone calls and I've also gotten ignored by email
Their response to emails is unfortunately not very good...I emailed them after my interview about where to send thank you notes and I didn't get a response
 
Miami has got to have one of the worst admission offices on the planet. I have left them 5 voicemails and 3 emails in the past month and haven't had a single reply, Jesus Christ. Iowa and Michigan got back to me in hours...
I haven't gotten answers to e-mails or phone calls either.
 
asking here since my emails to the school have gotten no reply as well - do all the required courses have to be taken for a letter grade? i suspect it's a yes but just wanted to confirm
 
asking here since my emails to the school have gotten no reply as well - do all the required courses have to be taken for a letter grade? i suspect it's a yes but just wanted to confirm
I don't believe so, since I got an A with a pass fail OChem2. I think they may have disregarded this though because this was taken during spring 2020 when my undergrad forced everyone into mandatory p/f for all courses.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Any possibility to get an II from them at this point in the cycle?
Possible, yes, but remote. The last reported II on here and on cycletrack I can find is March 4. So while it's not impossible it's not exactly likely either.
 
Interviewed 3 weeks ago and just got a WL. So bummed! This was my top choice and my 3rd cycle. OOS, 517, Ophthalmology Publication.

Does anyone know how active their waitlist is? What percent of people get As off the waitlist?
Did you hear back just now?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys, does anyone know if the first or second look for the school is a requirement to attend? Thank you so much!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad