2016-2017 University of Pittsburgh Application Thread

Started by WedgeDawg
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
upload_2017-1-30_11-32-13.png

New game: shot for every time you hit refresh.


Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
 
Well, the only thing I've noticed is that my PSTP app status reverted from "Regretfully we cannot offer you an interview" back to "Application complete and under review" (not taking anything from it, already got the PSTP rejection email)

I should probably shut the internet off for a while
 
Well, the only thing I've noticed is that my PSTP app status reverted from "Regretfully we cannot offer you an interview" back to "Application complete and under review" (not taking anything from it, already got the PSTP rejection email)

I should probably shut the internet off for a while
Maybe they reopened your file! I heard one school this cycle was unrejecting people and offering IIs so its not completely unprecedented lol. I never had the PSTP rejection, but I did notice the wording of my status changed to "Application complete and under review" from what it was too.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad