You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2016-2017 Virginia Commonwealth University Application Thread
Started by WedgeDawg
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Accepted off the Waitlist !! OOS
I completed my secondary in early October and am OOS - feel free to send me a message!Hey everyone. I was wondering if there were any IS or OOS people who were complete at VCU in mid-September/October...can I PM you?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Did you ever send a letter of intent, by any chance?Accepted off the Waitlist !! OOS
Is there any other portal we should be checking besides the health web portal?
Also, does anyone else have anything besides the banner ID on the applicant portal?
Also, does anyone else have anything besides the banner ID on the applicant portal?
.
Last edited:
Ayyyy I got placed at INOVA too!Are there any current students on this thread who I can message to ask a question about INOVA?
Are there any current students on this thread who I can message to ask a question about INOVA?
Ayyyy I got placed at INOVA too!
Sorry if this is a dumb question, but how are you notified if you got placed at INOVA? Is notification via an email or something?
I got placed into INOVA for years 3 and 4 as well. Was told via email a while ago.Sorry if this is a dumb question, but how are you notified if you got placed at INOVA? Is notification via an email or something?
Random question- anyone with Tricare able to get their insurance form sent in? I haven't been able to figure out how to get my proof of coverage.
Hey VCU folks, congrats to all those accepted and good luck to anyone still waiting. I'm a future applicant and have a quick question. I'm taking pre reqs at a community college. The school offers biochem/genetics/anatomy in the 200 level division. Wondering if anyone who was accepted or currently attending took these courses at a community college?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Why are they eliminating it?
University of Virginia's turn to send their students.
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Don't multiple other med schools also send students to INOVA Fairfax for rotations? I thought the program was comprised of med students from many different schools.
Did anyone non-URM people make it here with a low MCAT score (i.e-503)?