Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
We use in-house exams - hit or miss in emulating the boards but we also have a 95% pass rates on step 1; we get Uworld starting our M1 spring (you have 10 question quizzes every week but its graded based on completion). 2-3 days a week there are mandatory things - they never take more than an hour. Most lecture are recorded except for TBLs and other specific lecture but for those lectures, slides are always posted - lecture is always streamed in real time via zoomAre there any current students on this thread? I have some questions regarding the school (such as the use of NBME vs in-house exams, mandatory lectures or lecture recordings, getting housing, etc). I am not really able to find this information anywhere online, but if someone is able to direct me to a resource, I will be eternally grateful!
lots of students live around campus in apartments like John Marshall, Edisons, American Heritage, 8th and Main, Residence at Richmond Trust, First National, students also live in more residential apartments in the Fan.