-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2017-2018 Drexel University
Started by Lucca
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Accepted earlier today! My first one 

Interview invite today at 2:30. The interview is on Jan 9 in the morning. There were no dates available in November or December
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Email! You're directed to log into your portal, which has a new "Interview" tab.congrats!!! Was it via email or portal?
Email! You're directed to log into your portal, which has a new "Interview" tab.
Ah darn alright, complete 7/25 but still no e-mail here. Congrats, good luck!!
+1Looks like I missed the II/Rejection waves that came today, hopefully no news is still good news? Feeling pretty worried
I interviewed mid October! October 11Congrats on the acceptances and IIs everyone! For those accepted today, was anyone in the mid-late October interview group?
So should I email like 18 schools? LolWOW. That is a long time to wait with no word. Have you contacted them at all?
An advisor of mine suggested I email any school that I hadn't heard anything from after eight weeks, to inquire whether everything was in order with my application. I haven't done it yet though. I know that there was a clerical issue with one of my letters leading to each school's getting three copies of the identical letter. AMCAS said they couldn't fix it and that I should contact each school directly to explain. I guess that's a reasonable excuse to reach out, and "by the way, I'm in love with your school! Let's meet in person!" 🙂
So should I email like 18 schools? Lol
Honestly most of the time when you email schools they’re probably just going to tell you to wait. Lots of schools don’t send out II/acceptances in chronological order.
I think people email anyway because most of us are neurotic hahah
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Right? That's one reason I haven't emailed any of them yet.So should I email like 18 schools? Lol
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
How did yall send thank you notes to yout interviewers? They didn't us their email lol
I’m going to email the person who sent us the interview invite and ask if he can forward my thank you emails.How did yall send thank you notes to yout interviewers? They didn't us their email lol
How did yall send thank you notes to yout interviewers? They didn't us their email lol
My interviewer was so sweet she gave me her personal work business card.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If your status still says complete and doesn't say on hold, or rejected or a II does that mean they haven't even looked at your app? I was complete end of July
If your status still says complete and doesn't say on hold, or rejected or a II does that mean they haven't even looked at your app? I was complete end of July
Not necessarily, it can just mean that a decision hasnt been granted yet—according to the admissions office
Awesome Ill craft one tonight and send it! Did you interview on yesterday!?I’m going to email the person who sent us the interview invite and ask if he can forward my thank you emails.
Accepted, few mins ago!
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
When was your interview?
When was your interview?
Late September
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
In the same boat, the wait is taking forever, hoping for good news for us!If your status still says complete and doesn't say on hold, or rejected or a II does that mean they haven't even looked at your app? I was complete end of July
+1Complete late august. Haven't heard anything either. OOS, lizzy 73
Yep!! Actually I asked Kareem in the email if he could give me their emails and he did! So I sent it directly to them.Awesome Ill craft one tonight and send it! Did you interview on yesterday!?
Yoooo am or pm!Yep!! Actually I asked Kareem in the email if he could give me their emails and he did! So I sent it directly to them.
AM!Yoooo am or pm!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was PM but I ran into all the AM kids! Haha that’s awesome. Did you ask Kareem about the contact information at Drexel or emailed later yesterday?
I emailed him today, and then he responded. Then I sent the thank yous to them today.I was PM but I ran into all the AM kids! Haha that’s awesome. Did you ask Kareem about the contact information at Drexel or emailed later yesterday?
Just your faculty? Or student too. Sorry first time doing this haha
I emailed him today, and then he responded. Then I sent the thank yous to them today.
Was accepted to one of my top choices! Just withdrew my app from drexel. Hope that one of you guys gets my interview date in early-mid december!
Last edited:
Congrats! And very decent of you to give up the interview slot.Was accepted to one of my top choices! Just withdrew my app from drexel. Hope that one of you guys gets my interview date in early-mid december!
Yep!! Actually I asked Kareem in the email if he could give me their emails and he did! So I sent it directly to them.
Kareem is the best!
has anyone who's been deferred got accepted yet?
Got into another school that I preferred higher. Withdew from my II, hope one of you gets it!
People like you are the real MVPs.Got into another school that I preferred higher. Withdew from my II, hope one of you gets it!
People like you are the real MVPs.
Yeah man, I never understood people who pride themselves on how many acceptances they get. I have a ranked list. The minute I get accepted to a place, I withdaw from all the schools lower on the list. It's a crappy move to hog a spot when you know you aren't going there. I withdrew from an acceptance already too so hopefully that school brought someone off the waitlist for that acceptance.
I was accepted and yes there is a withdraw tab in my portalOut of curiosity, for people who have heard post-interview decisions, what was your result and did you have a withdraw tab on your portal? This was a point of discussion last year so I wonder if it holds true this year.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone know how the feel about calling? My app was complete mid/late july and I still have not heard a thing. Should I be worried? I thought there process is rolling admissions and I know of people complete a month after me that got responses already. Thank you for any help offered!
+1Does anyone know how the feel about calling? My app was complete mid/late july and I still have not heard a thing. Should I be worried? I thought there process is rolling admissions and I know of people complete a month after me that got responses already. Thank you for any help offered!
+1Does anyone know how the feel about calling? My app was complete mid/late july and I still have not heard a thing. Should I be worried? I thought there process is rolling admissions and I know of people complete a month after me that got responses already. Thank you for any help offered!
I called before Thanksgiving and asked about the status of my app, they led me to believe that it has not been looked at yet and once it is you will get some sort of update whether that will be hold, reject, interview. I have been complete since 7/20Does anyone know how the feel about calling? My app was complete mid/late july and I still have not heard a thing. Should I be worried? I thought there process is rolling admissions and I know of people complete a month after me that got responses already. Thank you for any help offered!
Similar threads
- Replies
- 281
- Views
- 99K