2017-2018 Drexel University

Started by Lucca
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Stupid question.. when i pay the deposit I’m simply holding my spot right? Not locking in my decision to go to Drexel?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I know that in the past, Drexel has snail mailed rejections. I'm going to hope that it's not that, but it's probably that.

SOURCE: I interviewed 10/19 and have heard nothing so I perused last year's thread.
Yeah I think that too but weird no one from 10/13 is accepted either? That was giving me some hope but probably false hope
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi! Does anyone know if there is a Facebook or any social media group for the class of 2022? I would love to get to know my future classmates if there is! 🙂
I found a facebook page for the Drexel Med class of 2022 that's admined by some current students but they haven't accepted my facebook request :/
 
I found a facebook page for the Drexel Med class of 2022 that's admined by some current students but they haven't accepted my facebook request :/

Really? I was trying to look for it but couldn't find it! Hopefully they start accepting requests soon and someone posts a link!! ://
 
This is anecdotal, but I sent an update 4 weeks post interview and got my acceptance 1 week later.
do they only accept of 1 each: resume/CV. update letter, and transcript, through the portal? because i would like to send another update... and i have already sent one. online it says "Application updates are accepted only from students who have been invited for an interview and for those who have been interviewed and wait-listed. We will accept updated transcripts, new letters of recommendation, updates on activities and/or letters of interest." but i want to be sure...
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
just dropping in to give some words of encouragement: Drexel interviews pretty late so if you haven't yet received an II, don't lose hope! I got my II end of Jan, and scheduled my interview for mid-end march and got in 😀
do you know anything about people being deferred post-II? what are the chances of them getting in?