2017-2018 Drexel University

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Those of you that have IIs, could you please also say if you are URM/ORM. so those that are waiting can have realistic expectations?
I'm an ORM and interviewed here on Monday. Also LM 71 OOS
I really enjoyed my interview day and I thought it was low stress and relaxed. Everyone from the students to the staff on campus to my interviewer was so friendly. I was there from 11:30 to 3:45ish, but you should plan to be out of there around 4:30 if you have an afternoon interview like I did. My "break" happened to fall at the end but some students have it earlier and end up finishing at 4:30.

Members don't see this ad.

Yo this sounds weird but do I have to reply to the person who sent me the II or leave it?

Members don't see this ad :)
Not really sure. If its an automated e-mail then no, but if its from a specific individual, then it wouldn't ever hurt to say thank you. Just my two cents.
Yeah it was from an actual person. Kk I'll just send 2 lines saying thanks.

MSAR says 260/1141 get accepted. (IS=96/386, OOS=174/755)
No. It says 1141 are interviewed and 260 are matriculated. No information is given for the number of students actually accepted (which is always higher than those who matriculated).

Reactions: 1 users
MSAR says 260/1141 get accepted. (IS=96/386, OOS=174/755)

Technically, 260 is the class size and is therefore the number of people who matriculate, not accepted. They have to accept more people than that in order to fill their class, because not everyone who is accepted there will choose to go there (given they have another acceptance elsewhere).

They interviewed 1300 applicants and made 706 offers last cycle to fill 256 spots. So the acceptance rate post interview is 54%. Source: admissions presentation during my interview day.

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
II this morning! LM 67, OOS, non-URM, Complete 7/15

Reactions: 7 users
69 LM, complete 7/17, still waiting. The fact that they got your 7/15 file just now, mistafrieds, gives me hope! Congratulations!! :)

Reactions: 1 user
I was complete around 7/15 as well..So i am literally pissing bullets!

Reactions: 1 user
-

Last edited:
Anyone complete around labor day heard anything yet?

Last edited:
I just got an email saying that I would be placed on hold for re-review later in the cycle.

II a few hours ago!
Complete 08/14, LM 71

Reactions: 5 users
II
OOS, ORM, 3.8, 511, complete late July

Good luck to all my SDN fam, we got this

Reactions: 3 users
For those who interviewed not too long ago, are decisions likely to be released on the 16th? Or do you think it'll be longer than that?

For those who interviewed not too long ago, are decisions likely to be released on the 16th? Or do you think it'll be longer than that?

I interviewed 9/25 and they told us it would take them at least 8 weeks..

Why did you say the 16th specifically?

I interviewed 9/25 and they told us it would take them at least 8 weeks..

Why did you say the 16th specifically?

That’s the day that many medical schools are allowed to let us know about their first acceptances.

Reactions: 1 users
who am I seeing tomorrow 9am?!

Also placed on hold today :( complete 7/11. LM 67-69 oos reapplicant non-urm.

complete 7/15 and nothing yet.. expecting a hold or a rejection at this time.