2017-2018 Drexel University

Started by Lucca
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Those of you that have IIs, could you please also say if you are URM/ORM. so those that are waiting can have realistic expectations?
I'm an ORM and interviewed here on Monday. Also LM 71 OOS
I really enjoyed my interview day and I thought it was low stress and relaxed. Everyone from the students to the staff on campus to my interviewer was so friendly. I was there from 11:30 to 3:45ish, but you should plan to be out of there around 4:30 if you have an afternoon interview like I did. My "break" happened to fall at the end but some students have it earlier and end up finishing at 4:30.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
MSAR says 260/1141 get accepted. (IS=96/386, OOS=174/755)

Technically, 260 is the class size and is therefore the number of people who matriculate, not accepted. They have to accept more people than that in order to fill their class, because not everyone who is accepted there will choose to go there (given they have another acceptance elsewhere).
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
For those who interviewed not too long ago, are decisions likely to be released on the 16th? Or do you think it'll be longer than that?
 
For those who interviewed not too long ago, are decisions likely to be released on the 16th? Or do you think it'll be longer than that?

I interviewed 9/25 and they told us it would take them at least 8 weeks..

Why did you say the 16th specifically?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Also placed on hold today 🙁 complete 7/11. LM 67-69 oos reapplicant non-urm.