You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2017-2018 Florida International University
Started by Lucca
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
YesDid anyone receive an email or any confirmation that they received your seat deposit?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Not yethas anyone been able to set up their fiu email?
Anyone here have housing all figured out yet? Should I randomly start messaging people off the Housing Finder doc?
Yea I’d say now is a good time to start getting that set up
Withdrew from consideration yesterday (waitlisted in December). Best of luck y'all!
Accepted off the waitlist a few days ago! Super excited to be attending FIU! IS, 3.6s/3.7c 509
Congrats, when’d you interview?Accepted off the waitlist a few days ago! Super excited to be attending FIU! IS, 3.6s/3.7c 509
Thanks, late February.Congrats, when’d you interview?
Was it through phone call or email?Accepted off the waitlist a few days ago! Super excited to be attending FIU! IS, 3.6s/3.7c 509
Does anyone know how to access the coat measurement form that's due June 1st? I've looked all over my.fiu and browsed complio but I can't find it. Not sure what I'm missing here
Has anyone applied to the certificate program? Or is there anyone accepted here that did the program last year?
I applied. Not 100% sure I would go if accepted, but I felt like it would be good to give myself options.Has anyone applied to the certificate program? Or is there anyone accepted here that did the program last year?
I would really like to know what the weekly schedule is like. Like would we take all four classes on the same day or would they be split throughout the week?I applied. Not 100% sure I would go if accepted, but I felt like it would be good to give myself options.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What is everyone else's status? Mine just says Secondary completed.
Hey did you have an issue with the spacing on secondary prompts?