2017-2018 Florida International University

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Did anyone receive an email or any confirmation that they received your seat deposit?

Members don't see this ad.

Also did anyone start filling out their documents for vaccinations? Im getting my ppd today :/ so much work to have it done then rechecked days later lol

Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone here have housing all figured out yet? Should I randomly start messaging people off the Housing Finder doc?

Yea I’d say now is a good time to start getting that set up

Withdrew from consideration yesterday (waitlisted in December). Best of luck y'all!

Accepted off the waitlist a few days ago! Super excited to be attending FIU! IS, 3.6s/3.7c 509

Reactions: 1 user
Does anyone know how to access the coat measurement form that's due June 1st? I've looked all over my.fiu and browsed complio but I can't find it. Not sure what I'm missing here

Has anyone applied to the certificate program? Or is there anyone accepted here that did the program last year?

Has anyone applied to the certificate program? Or is there anyone accepted here that did the program last year?
I applied. Not 100% sure I would go if accepted, but I felt like it would be good to give myself options.

Reactions: 1 user
I applied. Not 100% sure I would go if accepted, but I felt like it would be good to give myself options.
I would really like to know what the weekly schedule is like. Like would we take all four classes on the same day or would they be split throughout the week?

Withdrew today. Hopefully my seat will go to someone who hasn’t recieved any acceptances as yet

Reactions: 1 users
Does anyone know if there has been any recent waitlist movement?