2017-2018 Howard University

Started by Lucca
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What does the Howard Supplemental Questionnaire consist of?
Mine asked about classes I was taking, SAT and ACT scores, short answer question on my motivation for becoming a doctor, there was also a short answer where you could explain any obstacles or shortcomings. There may have been a few more questions but I don't completely remember
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone who is accepted remember the website we go to in order to pay the deposit. I send the orange form in without writing down the website...like an idiot...help would be greatly appreciated!

UPDATE: DISREGARD....I GOT IT!
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Longtime lurker here! I also received an II w/ choice of 3 dates within the first two weeks of Feb. Currently in undergrad @ HU, complete in mid-October. A friend of mine who was complete around the same time got an II today too.
CONGRATS! Can you please share your stats? most of us here have been completed since August and nothing.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
do people get in with approx 2.9 science and 3.2 cum gpa/500 mcat?
Yup! Average MCAT is 502 (10 percentile is 496), average GPA is 3.41 (10 percentile is 2.98), and the average sGPA is 3.23 (10 percentile is 2.84). All of this is from the MSAR
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad