2017-2018 Nova Southeastern University

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Could everyone who's been accepted please post their stats? Congratulations! I hope to join you next year.

Members don't see this ad.

Could everyone who's been accepted please post their stats? Congratulations! I hope to join you next year.
Wasn't accepted here, but at another institution. I will say from talking to people, NOVA was rather holistic, accepting people from 505-520 MCAT score and GPAs as low as 3.2. Do a good job on your secondary, for a start.

anyone think its possible for people to drop before orientation/ has anyone emailed saying they are interested in accepting an offer even if its right before start date?

Members don't see this ad :)
Only 50 in a class ... wish at least they’d release our rankings on the alt list

Reactions: 1 user
Hey I’m in the inaugural class
Sorry to tell you but we presently have 52 in the class despite the earlier statement that their aim was to accept 50.
so I doubt think anymore offers are gonna come out.

Reactions: 1 users
Hey I’m in the inaugural class
Sorry to tell you but we presently have 52 in the class despite the earlier statement that their aim was to accept 50.
so I doubt think anymore offers are gonna come out.

Ohh thanks for letting us know :/

According to the lady I spoke to, she said only 50 were accepted and no one for weeks has been accepted/ pulled of the alt list which is why they rejected everyone ...
Nvm called in and they said that 52 people were accepted
Weird

Reactions: 1 user
Perhaps they slightly over estimated how many they needed to accept to fill the class. Or they really liked a particular candidate enough to expand the class for them. Either way it’s good news for those accepted

Average mcat :511
Average cgpa:3.64
Average sgpa: 3.56
Stats For incoming class