2017-2018 Nova Southeastern University

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
My guess is that another round will go sometime around July 1st. Last rounds were June 1st and May 1st ish
Yup...just rejected from the waitlist.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
:/ What were your stats?

Cgpa : 3.7 (major upward trend from freshman year - All A’s)
Sgpa: 3.66
Ggpa: 3.67
Mcat : 497,497,505 (latest)
A lot of extracurriculars and clinical
Mcat is what I believe killed me in every regard
Wish I focused more at the time

But you still got 2 MD IIs! Are you URM?

Aw I'm sorry. I had 5, and only got into 1. Did you apply DO?

Members don't see this ad :)
Lucky congrats
Be grateful
It was obviously my mcat that messed me up right?
Because I did get a lot of DO interviews and acceptances
Yeah I think the three attempts was really a killer. I think if you had a 510 on the second one + interesting story, you'd would have had better luck

Yeah I think the three attempts was really a killer. I think if you had a 510 on the second one + interesting story, you'd would have had better luck
It’s funny because the feedback from both MD interviews none mentioned that my mcat score held me back they said it didn’t help but didn’t hurt and it wasn’t brought up in any interview questions but I know that was most likely the reason
Even in my do interviews they never brought up my mcat lol

It’s funny because the feedback from both MD interviews none mentioned that my mcat score held me back they said it didn’t help but didn’t hurt and it wasn’t brought up in any interview questions but I know that was most likely the reason
Even in my do interviews they never brought up my mcat lol
I know it sucks. But you also have to remember that the interviewers tend not to be on the committee. So even if they think one way, the committee can think another. I really do think stats get considered post-interview a lot more than many think

Rejected as well. Good luck to anyone still in the running!

I have been having trouble receiving their emails, but I called in and still haven't been rejected. Not sure if that's good, but all I know is that the sun is getting real low big guy... class is probably full by now... :(

I have been having trouble receiving their emails, but I called in and still haven't been rejected. Not sure if that's good, but all I know is that the sun is getting real low big guy... class is probably full by now... :(

If you dodged this last rejection wave you're in decent shape... Still 1 more month for some final waitlist movement.

Reactions: 1 user

That’s interesting because according to the lady I spoke to every person on the alternate list was rejected because they don’t anticipate any movement ....

Did anyone call in ? Do you think they have to have a waitlist till the start of classes ?
Anyone going to drop their acceptance. ?

Let it go man... it's over. They have to start reviewing next year's apps now.

th

Yeah called in and it was the email problem, also got rejected. Chin up guys, secondaries have already been sent out for next cycle!

I imagine they kept maybe 1-2 people in case someone drops out last second due to getting another offer. But the 50 of us currently in the class all feel pretty confident we are gonna go, and have done a lot of logistical stuff to get ready so it would take a lot for people to drop out.

unless someone in the class just got off the waitlist from harvard, then I'm sure they are going to drop :p

unless someone in the class just got off the waitlist from harvard, then I'm sure they are going to drop :p

If they couldn't handle us when we were on the waitlist, they don't deserve to accept us off the reject list.

jk

pls accept us

it's over why are we still posting here.

Hi guys. I'm applying here this cycle. I was wondering if anyone knows what would be a competitive GPA/MCAT score for this school. I checked on MSAR and NSU's GPA/MCAT is still N/A since they are so new. Any information would be deeply appreciated! :)

Got accepted toda
y
3.6 512 gpa reapp

Reactions: 2 users