2023-2024 Nova Southeastern (MD)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hello all I interviewed 12/1 and haven’t heard back. How did nova inform you of your status? Email? Phone call?
It was an email

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Chances of getting a II at this point? Been silence for me since I sent in my secondary, and have never been invited to one of those pathway prep sessions. Should I cut my losses here?

Members don't see this ad :)
Chances of getting a II at this point? Been silence for me since I sent in my secondary, and have never been invited to one of those pathway prep sessions. Should I cut my losses here?
If it makes you feel any better, I was invited to 3 and attended all 3 with no interview.

If it makes you feel any better, I was invited to 3 and attended all 3 with no interview.
I don't understand why the school invites the applicants to the pathway prep session if they won't be invited for the interview. What is the point of doing this?

Hey has anyone from the December interview dates not heard anything back. and do you think this would mean we are rejected?

Did everyone still not hear back yet? Interviewed literally second day of October and they don't answer phone calls. What do you all think?

Reactions: 4 users
Did everyone still not hear back yet? Interviewed literally second day of October and they don't answer phone calls. What do you all think?
I saw some people got an A already but I have seen a lot of people have not gotten any decision since October through December interviews. Maybe the sure fire applicants got in and the people more in the Middile they are still deciding on. I also haven’t heard of anyone getting in 🤷🏻‍♂️😂

I saw some people got an A already but I have seen a lot of people have not gotten any decision since October through December interviews. Maybe the sure fire applicants got in and the people more in the Middile they are still deciding on. I also haven’t heard of anyone getting in 🤷🏻‍♂️😂
It honestly feels just random

Members don't see this ad :)
I also emailed an update and haven’t gotten a confirmation. Do you guys think I should write a LOI if I interviews and this was my first choice?

It does. But I have to believe it’s not lmaoo. Maybe we are in a ghost waitlist.😂😂 As long as I don’t receive that R ima stay hopeful as I love this school and it’s in my home community!!
You can’t receive an R everybody gets A or WL but I got my decision a while ago

It’s just weird as I have had no response 🤷🏻‍♂️
I agree and theres no way we can find out a time frame, I do get the feeling that those that post their A's might confused this thread with the Nova DO school because as far as I know I don't think they conducted interviews in December.

I agree and theres no way we can find out a time frame, I do get the feeling that those that post their A's might confused this thread with the Nova DO school because as far as I know I don't think they conducted interviews in December.
I actually interviewed on 12/1

Help I received a pathway prep email in November and did not realize what it was at the time. Are they done interviewing?

Help I received a pathway prep email in November and did not realize what it was at the time. Are they done interviewing?

Wow I just checked my email and received the same in September, but I didn’t realize. Is it the email from Dr. Kiran?

Wow I just checked my email and received the same in September, but I didn’t realize. Is it the email from Dr. Kiran?
from NOVA md, pathway prep, apparently you have to do it to get an interview? I'm not sure of the process.

Has anyone received II after completing the pathway prep session?

What is the pathway prep session?
"This preparatory informational session is designed to help you familiarize yourself with our curriculum, gain insights into the medical field, and better prepare for your interview." It is by invitation only.

Glad I'm not the only one, started to think I was being forgotten lol. Hopefully we'll hear back soon, they did say february but then I started getting a little anxious due to the random A's coming in from people who interviewed later. Hoping for good news for us all :)

Glad I'm not the only one, started to think I was being forgotten lol. Hopefully we'll hear back soon, they did say february but then I started getting a little anxious due to the random A's coming in from people who interviewed later. Hoping for good news for us all :)

yea coming up on five months post interview is kind of ridiculous -.-

Reactions: 1 users
100% the waiting has me anxious. I’m praying for the best for all of us following nova closely 😅

Reactions: 2 users
"This preparatory informational session is designed to help you familiarize yourself with our curriculum, gain insights into the medical field, and better prepare for your interview." It is by invitation only.
Are you guys still interviewing?

At the risk of sounding repetitive has anyone heard back recently? Has anyone recited a email saying there waitlist or if you don’t get an R it’s just assumed?
Don't worry I'm in the same boat as you. I've tried emailing, calling, and everything. Nothing but radio silence since October. They told us February at the latest, but I haven't heard anything from them either. I am hoping they get back to us soon.

I’m glad there is some updates at least. I interviewed early December hoping to hear some news soon one way or another!! (if you are WL already be hopeful I Remember them saying they get a good portion from the waitlist)

Last edited:
Has anyone received an R from here?? Still waiting for a response.

Is it too late to send a secondary here? I impulsively applied here but never completed the essay portion.

Did everyone from 10/2 hear back yet? I also interviewed then but heard nothing, how did they notify you?

its the last day of february and its been almost 6 monthes and havent heard back yet :cryi: is it most likely chalked? Who do I even contact.

In-State A! Waitlisted on 2/21, Interviewed 10/16.

Not sure what happened with the WL, they said I wouldn’t hear back until May. First MD A, hang in there guys!

Reactions: 4 users
In-State A! Waitlisted on 2/21, Interviewed 10/16.

Not sure what happened with the WL, they said I wouldn’t hear back until May. First MD A, hang in there guys!

Congratulations!! Hoping to at least get waitlisted today