2021-2022 Nova Southeastern

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Any movement today?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Just got an email saying that they are going over the WL and they asked if I'm still interested in being on the WL. Did anyone else get this?

Reactions: 1 user
Just got an email saying that they are going over the WL and they asked if I'm still interested in being on the WL. Did anyone else get this?
Yes but I received a call from the office. She told me that they will try to make decisions by the end of the week.

Members don't see this ad :)
I got accepted!! Check your junk mail! Also yeah is there a FB group or Groupme? I’m tryna find roommates and housing

Reactions: 2 users
I got accepted!! Check your junk mail! Also yeah is there a FB group or Groupme? I’m tryna find roommates and housing
Imagine getting accepted and never knowing because it was in your junk mail 💀

Imagine getting accepted and never knowing because it was in your junk mail 💀
I will say I literally also almost didn't see my acceptance because it went to junk so DEFINITELY check your junk mail or check CYMS!

Does anyone know if NSU uses real cadavers or not? I think I heard that their DO program doesn't but I haven't really seen anything about MD students. I'm assuming they also do not use cadavers but wanted to see if someone actually knows the answer.

Does anyone know if NSU uses real cadavers or not? I think I heard that their DO program doesn't but I haven't really seen anything about MD students. I'm assuming they also do not use cadavers but wanted to see if someone actually knows the answer.
Yes we do

Reactions: 2 users
When is orientation, first day of class, and white coat? Haven’t received the email with all the info yet!

Also I’m still waiting to be let in the social gc’s. Anyone who got recently accepted want to room together or need a roommate? PM me :)

When is orientation, first day of class, and white coat? Haven’t received the email with all the info yet!

Also I’m still waiting to be let in the social gc’s. Anyone who got recently accepted want to room together or need a roommate? PM me :)
Orientation is the first two weeks, it’s a block called professional immersion. The first mandatory event is our meet and greet on July 24. White coat is tentatively scheduled for Aug 27.

i just got a secondary? lol is this a mistake? 😂

Lol I got a secondary too…. And committed to another school last cycle

Yeah me too and Im not applying again this cycle, haven’t even started another amcas application😂

Reactions: 1 users
I got a secondary too lmao. Let’s hope they meant to send acceptances. Anyone clarify with admissions?

I got a secondary and I’m already admitted so I don’t think it means anything, positive or negative

This means Admissions office is in chaos. Jamie is gone and it is a mess

I never heard from NSU one way or another, didn’t even get a secondary and I just got a secondary. I assume this is an error (nbd I’m already committed to another school).

"
Today, June 24th, 2022, an email with the subject "NSU College of Allopathic Medicine, Secondary Application" was sent from us. This email was sent in error due to your participation in the 2021-2022 application cycle and should be disregarded.
If you are a participant in 2022-2023 application cycle, a new email will be sent.

We apologize for inconvenience.
Secondary application support team. "

Does anyone have any news? Is the class full? Any more acceptances to be had?

For those of you just recently accepted…my heartfelt congratulations!! You survived the application process and came out the other side successful :)

Does anyone have any news? Is the class full? Any more acceptances to be had?

For those of you just recently accepted…my heartfelt congratulations!! You survived the application process and came out the other side successful :)

Not sure, I haven’t heard!

Unless someone drops out between now and the start of class in two weeks, the class is full

Has anybody on the waitlist received a rejection from Nova? If the class is full, why haven’t they sent out rejections?