2022-2023 Nova Southeastern (MD)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
did you just email them? I emailed like a week ago and they haven't responded/it's still there on my cyms
I emailed them yesterday, but haven't followed up. I'll check my cyms soon and see what's up.

Members don't see this ad.

Did anyone else get an email form today asking if you want to stay on the waitlist?

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Did anyone get a confirmation email after choosing to stay on the waitlist?

Waitlisted but still haven’t received an email for staying on the waitlist. Not sure what to think!

Checked spam, but nothing. Hopefully positive news coming instead! 4/14 interview here.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Accepted last Thursday (6/1)! Interviewed 3/24. Good luck to everyone still waiting!

Reactions: 3 users
I did! Was honestly surprised! I’m an OOS non-traditional student so I’d kind of given up haha
Thanks for letting me know! It’s odd because I received one last year, improved my app, and didn’t receive one this year. My interview date was 4/14 so that might have something to do with it but kind of takes the wind out of my sails. Kick some ass in the program!

Since I am moving to NYORK nice rental apartment is available right across NOVA. The adjacent apartment (owned by same owner) has 4 NOVA MD students this apartment may be ideal. This has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. IF interested please send me an IM

Hey guys!! Got an email June 1 asking if I still wanted to be on the waitlist & requiring me to respond by June 2, but I didn’t see it til June 7th because it went straight to junk mail & my email flagged it as phishing. I responded “yes,” anyways but did anyone not respond in time & still get off the waitlist?

Wondering if anyone who interviewed on 4/14 and was initially waitlisted if they received an email asking to stay on the waitlist? On one hand I find it odd to not have gotten that email but wishful thinking has me in the boat of that my waitlist notification was so recent that they didn't need to ask? Just confusing, would love to get an A here, did my Master's with the MD School.

Wondering if anyone who interviewed on 4/14 and was initially waitlisted if they received an email asking to stay on the waitlist? On one hand I find it odd to not have gotten that email but wishful thinking has me in the boat of that my waitlist notification was so recent that they didn't need to ask? Just confusing, would love to get an A here, did my Master's with the MD School.

Hi! I interviewed on April 14th and received the waitlist email. Maybe you can try emailing them?

CTE this friday! hope everybody’s hanging in there and we’ll finally get the answers we want soon.

When in July do classes start? Does anyone know the exact date?
from their website it looks like 7/24 is the 1st day of orientation/classes.
Curious if anyone has asked if the class is full yet?

You could probably hear something maybe early next week as the deadline for accepted students to commit to NSU is today. So if someone drops or there's a spot open you could get in. There are about 40 accepted students in a groupme so idk if that's everyone accepted atm or if there are people who are accepted that aren't in the chat.
Do you know if the class is full yet by any chance? Just trying to gauge if the WL is gonna move any more. Thanks :)

Hi everyone! I'm a current applicant. just wanted to ask if there is a current first-year student on here who I could message by any chance? thank you!