You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2017-2018 Rutgers University - RWJMS
Started by Lucca
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
How many questions are there on the secondary application?Space reserved for prompt.
Please post the essays or lack thereof (in addition to word or character counts) in this thread and tag one of the pre-allo mods (WedgeDawg, Ismet, Lucca, or gyngyn) so we can update the OP.
Good luck to everyone applying!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Is anyone having trouble with payment? It keeps just bringing me to this page asking about the credit card billing address but hasn't given me a space to put in the card number yet.
Edit: (Payment with the $80 secondary fee)
Edit: (Payment with the $80 secondary fee)
Secondary Qs same as last years. CASPer no longer optional.
Has anyone been able to pay yet? I cleared my cache and everything and it's still not working for me
I am still unable to pay. I also tried clearing the cache and I am unable to login.Has anyone been able to pay yet? I cleared my cache and everything and it's still not working for me
Has anyone been able to pay yet? I cleared my cache and everything and it's still not working for me
I was able to pay today. Maybe try using Internet explorer or a different browser. If none of that works call them or send an email to see if something is going on
I did get the payment system to work today after clearing my cache!
For #2 of the secondary did you all use bullet format to list the dates and activities for the gap year (with very short descriptions)?
I'm scribing and explaining the importance/impact on my life seems like overkill.
Yes I used bullets as I thought that would be the most clear thing for the reader
I got my secondary however it says that I have to submit a Casper scoreSecondary Qs same as last years. CASPer no longer optional.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If you are a FAP recipient You don't need to do anything else just submit your secondary and the Casper. You are automatically waived !!Has anyone used the Fee waiver? I can't figure out how to submit without actually paying the 80 bucks.
Edit: I'm an idiot.
Thank you. Yea, that was the "I'm an idiot" edit. I missed like 6 parts of the instructions for this app. lolzIf you are a FAP recipient You don't need to do anything else just submit your secondary and the Casper. You are automatically waived !!
Has anyone received any feedback after e-mailing in the Part 1 of the secondary to the email that they told us to email ([email protected])?
.
Last edited:
I received an email stating that they received the part 1 of the secondary. I'm assuming we will get a complete email when our casper scores get back to them.
How long did it take for you to get the email that they received the Part 1? I submitted mine tuesday afternoon
.
Last edited:
.
I received an application complete email from them on the 11th. It says that they got your part 1, Lors, and casper score.
Which date did you take CASPer?
hmm i submitted everything on july 6 and havent received any emails.
6/28
Thanks, yeah I guess since I took mine on the july 8th date i believe it might take a little longer to get the application complete status.
I'm currently trying to pay the fee at the moment and it isn't working. Has this been an issue for anyone else?
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
First choice! Secondary submitted July 15th-ish. Posting to get notifs. GL!
I never got a secondary received email. oh dear.
I never got a secondary received email. oh dear.
Last edited:
Me too I didn't receive any confirmation email when I submitted my secondaryFirst choice! Secondary submitted July 15th-ish. Posting to get notifs. GL!
I never got a secondary received email. oh dear.
I feel like I may have forgotten to pay the application fee. Did you get a confirmation regarding that?Me too I didn't receive any confirmation email when I submitted my secondary
My fee was already waved. I will call them within 15min and ask for the confirmation email.I feel like I may have forgotten to pay the application fee. Did you get a confirmation regarding that?
.
Last edited:
Have any non-ED applicants received an interview invite?
Has ANYONE received an interview invite?
Anyone know how they view multiple MCATs? (Take most recent, highest, average?) Thanks!
Just wanted to confirm, so the RWJMS secondaries don't have the short essay prompts that you could have replaced taking CASPer with? Now it's just mandatory to take CASPer only right?
YESJust wanted to confirm, so the RWJMS secondaries don't have the short essay prompts that you could have replaced taking CASPer with? Now it's just mandatory to take CASPer only right?
Anyone think it's worth explaining this GPA trend in the first box - 3.80, 3.76, 3.94, 3.70? In reference to the drop from 3rd year to 4th year.
noAnyone think it's worth explaining this GPA trend in the first box - 3.80, 3.76, 3.94, 3.70? In reference to the drop from 3rd year to 4th year.
When do you fill the extra MD-PhD form that is on Rutgers New Jersey Medical School ?
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
wrong thread not once but twiceWhen do you fill the Rutgers New Jersey Medical School Statemnet of Interest Form for Dartmouth?
I wish we could see how we did on this CASPer exam lol
Maybe use 150 words max as a guideline.Anyone else end up wondering how much to write when there are no set limits? Since the document just says the text boxes are suggested space, but I dont want to end up missing info and at the same time going overboard lol
Similar threads
- Replies
- 281
- Views
- 99K
- Replies
- 253
- Views
- 93K