2017-2018 Rutgers University - RWJMS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Lucca

Will Walk Rope for Sandwich
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Space reserved for prompt.

Please post the essays or lack thereof (in addition to word or character counts) in this thread and tag one of the pre-allo mods (WedgeDawg, Ismet, Lucca, or gyngyn) so we can update the OP.

Good luck to everyone applying!

Members don't see this ad.

Space reserved for prompt.

Please post the essays or lack thereof (in addition to word or character counts) in this thread and tag one of the pre-allo mods (WedgeDawg, Ismet, Lucca, or gyngyn) so we can update the OP.

Good luck to everyone applying!
How many questions are there on the secondary application?

How many questions are there on the secondary application?

Members don't see this ad :)
Secondary Received! There are 6 questions

Is anyone having trouble with payment? It keeps just bringing me to this page asking about the credit card billing address but hasn't given me a space to put in the card number yet.

Edit: (Payment with the $80 secondary fee)

Has anyone been able to pay yet? I cleared my cache and everything and it's still not working for me

Has anyone been able to pay yet? I cleared my cache and everything and it's still not working for me

I was able to pay today. Maybe try using Internet explorer or a different browser. If none of that works call them or send an email to see if something is going on

I did get the payment system to work today after clearing my cache!

For #2 of the secondary did you all use bullet format to list the dates and activities for the gap year (with very short descriptions)?
I'm scribing and explaining the importance/impact on my life seems like overkill.

For #2 of the secondary did you all use bullet format to list the dates and activities for the gap year (with very short descriptions)?
I'm scribing and explaining the importance/impact on my life seems like overkill.

Yes I used bullets as I thought that would be the most clear thing for the reader

Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone used the Fee waiver? I can't figure out how to submit without actually paying the 80 bucks.

Edit: I'm an idiot.

Last edited:
Has anyone used the Fee waiver? I can't figure out how to submit without actually paying the 80 bucks.

Edit: I'm an idiot.
If you are a FAP recipient You don't need to do anything else just submit your secondary and the Casper. You are automatically waived !!

If you are a FAP recipient You don't need to do anything else just submit your secondary and the Casper. You are automatically waived !!
Thank you. Yea, that was the "I'm an idiot" edit. I missed like 6 parts of the instructions for this app. lolz

Has anyone received any feedback after e-mailing in the Part 1 of the secondary to the email that they told us to email ([email protected])?

I received an email stating that they received the part 1 of the secondary. I'm assuming we will get a complete email when our casper scores get back to them.

How long did it take for you to get the email that they received the Part 1? I submitted mine tuesday afternoon

I received an application complete email from them on the 11th. It says that they got your part 1, Lors, and casper score.

I'm still having trouble with the payment link :( I am wondering how people were able to successfully get in and pay? Thanks!

I'm currently trying to pay the fee at the moment and it isn't working. Has this been an issue for anyone else?

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

First choice! Secondary submitted July 15th-ish. Posting to get notifs. GL!

I never got a secondary received email. oh dear.

Last edited:
Have any non-ED applicants received an interview invite?

Anyone know how they view multiple MCATs? (Take most recent, highest, average?) Thanks!

Is anyone having trouble paying the fee? I keep getting an error message.

Just wanted to confirm, so the RWJMS secondaries don't have the short essay prompts that you could have replaced taking CASPer with? Now it's just mandatory to take CASPer only right?

Just wanted to confirm, so the RWJMS secondaries don't have the short essay prompts that you could have replaced taking CASPer with? Now it's just mandatory to take CASPer only right?
YES

Reactions: 1 user
Anyone think it's worth explaining this GPA trend in the first box - 3.80, 3.76, 3.94, 3.70? In reference to the drop from 3rd year to 4th year.

I wish we could see how we did on this CASPer exam lol

Reactions: 1 user

Last edited:
Anyone else end up wondering how much to write when there are no set limits? Since the document just says the text boxes are suggested space, but I dont want to end up missing info and at the same time going overboard lol
Maybe use 150 words max as a guideline.

How long has it taken for people to be complete since taking their CASPer?