2017-2018 Tufts University Application

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Accepted off the waitlist today regular track
EDIT: won’t be accepting the offer

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Accepted this morning, best phone call of my life! Already accepted the offer

Reactions: 4 users
Any movement for the Maine Track waitlist? Congratulations to everyone getting off the regular waitlist!

Members don't see this ad :)
Any incoming students looking for housing/roommates? Shoot me a pm!

Is there any hope for those of us still on the waitlist? I know they’ve already accepted a bunch of people off the waitlist. Congrats to those who’ve made it.

Accepted off the wait list this week! I haven't been accepted into the Facebook group yet, but are any incoming students still looking for roommates?

Please message the admin if you haven’t been accepted to the FB group! Thanks!
Accepted off the wait list this week! I haven't been accepted into the Facebook group yet, but are any incoming students still looking for roommates?

Any tips for question 1? I read online that though 1 is optional I should include something about why I want to attend Tufts.

Also, for the "PreReqs" section, there is the subsection titled "Competency Prerequisites". The instructions state to indicate how the competency was acquired, though it does not specify to include a course. I may be overthinking this, but do they expect us to write something extensive about how exactly we acquired it (e.g., the course, what content it included, what we learned, etc), or should I simply list the course where I acquired it.

Forgive for the overthinking!

The pre requisite part it throwing me off because it gives you 1000 characters to just list classes. Should anything be detailed or explained here or should I stop overthinking and simply list a few classes? lol

Any tips for question 1? I read online that though 1 is optional I should include something about why I want to attend Tufts.

Also, for the "PreReqs" section, there is the subsection titled "Competency Prerequisites". The instructions state to indicate how the competency was acquired, though it does not specify to include a course. I may be overthinking this, but do they expect us to write something extensive about how exactly we acquired it (e.g., the course, what content it included, what we learned, etc), or should I simply list the course where I acquired it.

Forgive for the overthinking!

The pre requisite part it throwing me off because it gives you 1000 characters to just list classes. Should anything be detailed or explained here or should I stop overthinking and simply list a few classes? lol
This past cycle I simply just wrote a sentence or 2 explaining what coursework or similiar experience I had that met the competency requirements.

Transfer Possibility?

Hey! I’m hoping that some current Tufts students might still be following this. I am a second year at an allopathic school in NY and I would love to transfer to Tufts to be with my fiancée.

I have emailed the Admissions office and am waiting to hear back if there will be any spots open. I figured I might ask here if you know of someone taking a year out for research or a leave of absence next fall? I’m still holding hope! Haha

Or if you know any students who were able to transfer to Tufts after 2nd year, that would be great to hear too.

Thanks!!

Sent from my iPad using SDN mobile

Last edited: