2017-2018 Uniformed Services University of Health Sciences

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Thanks to all those who said to be patient! I got the call this afternoon. Navy! I absolutely cannot wait to join y’all. Good luck to everyone on the waitlist!
Yay!!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users
If any of y'all have any suggestions on finding housing in the area (and for when to have the lease start to make sure I have somewhere to live after ODS) please let me know!

Also if anyone's looking for a roommate: I make an excellent one and would rather live with fellow classmates!

@Shhh... I am an incoming member of the USUHS class of 2022 Navy and am also looking for a roommate! Number is 508-479-1174 if you are still looking for someone.
I think that roommate stuff is usually done on the Facebook group! Anyone gotten access yet?

Members don't see this ad :)
I’ve been waiting to be accepted on the fb group since like May 1st.

I’ve also been waiting to get approved & haven’t yet.. but also would be looking for two roommates! I’ve been looking at apartments in the area and there are some nice three bedrooms if anyone’s interested (it makes the cost a little bit cheaper)

Reactions: 1 users
Just withdrew my Army Spot. I am quite thankful you to everyone who attends this school and your commitment to service!

I've heard the Army waitlist list has been exhausted and USU has started giving acceptances to those on the alternate list. Can anyone confirm or deny?

I am still on the Army WL.. but I was on Hold earlier in the cycle. I don't think that is the same as the alternative list..?

If anyone is still looking for a place to live we have a group of three and are looking for one more! ((searching on here bc cant get into the FB group yet & figured it’d be worth a shot))

If anyone is still looking for a place to live we have a group of three and are looking for one more! ((searching on here bc cant get into the FB group yet & figured it’d be worth a shot))

For those waiting to be accepted into the FB group, try sending a private message to Ms. Holland (page admin) to let her know you are an incoming student. After a few weeks of waiting for my original request to be approved, I sent her a polite message and was given access the following day. Hope that helps!