2017-2018 University of South Florida

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
For one of the financial aid requirements it says to physically present proof of citizenship to the office - how did ya'll do this if you're not in Tampa yet?

Members don't see this ad.

In OASIS under Financial Aid, Student requirements:

Original Documentation to Verify U.S. Citizenship
Original documents verifying your citizenship must be presented in person to University Scholarships & Financial Aid Services. A copy of your document will be made at that time.
Acceptable USA Citizen Documents: US Passport, Certificate of Citizenship, Certificate of Naturalization, US Birth Certificate, or Certificate of USA Citizen Born Abroad (FS240).

Members don't see this ad :)

Original documents verifying your citizenship must be presented in person to University Scholarships & Financial Aid Services. A copy of your document will be made at that time.
Acceptable USA Citizen Documents: US Passport, Certificate of Citizenship, Certificate of Naturalization, US Birth Certificate, or Certificate of USA Citizen Born Abroad (FS240).
That's interesting. I don't have any citizenship requirements under my financial aid, but I also applied to/took a class at USF in undergrad, so maybe that's why.

That's interesting. I don't have any citizenship requirements under my financial aid, but I also applied to/took a class at USF in undergrad, so maybe that's why.
Maybe! I also wasn't born in the US, so maybe that's why? I heard back from fin aid and they're working on it - thanks anyways!

Reactions: 1 user
still no email or snailmail since my acceptance, i guess ill just make an apt with my pcp anyway and get my physical and tb test out the way?

Did you get off WL recently?!

I would probably just do it since that immunization form etc is standardized

still no email or snailmail since my acceptance, i guess ill just make an apt with my pcp anyway and get my physical and tb test out the way?

It took me like 2 weeks to get my stuff in the mail

just accepted!!!!! now that I'm done hyperventilating I'm wondering if they're gonna send an email about the deposit? can a WL person who was accepted shed light on this? gotta secure ma spot

Congrats!!! USF does not require a deposit. Just go to your portal and accept the offer once your admissions portal is updated.

If you join the FB group, the Communicable Diseases Form is floating around there
somewhere

The Prematriculation Checklist is up on the onboarding page, but it says I can't access it without an enrollment key. Anyone else having this problem?

The Prematriculation Checklist is up on the onboarding page, but it says I can't access it without an enrollment key. Anyone else having this problem?
I’m sure they’ll email us about it soon

I couldn’t even find the link to the onboarding page. Care to share?

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi guys! I've never posted on here so hopefully I've done this correctly, but I was just accepted off the waitlist to SELECT on Thursday! I'm currently looking for an apartment, but does anyone know anything about where most people tend to live and/or what the average rent typically is? Thanks for your help!

Reactions: 1 users
Hi guys! Incoming MS1 here (so excited!!). What are your thoughts on scrubs? Do we need them for anatomy lab, or can we get by with old/throwaway tshirts and pants?

Hello everyone! Just a note to those of you still on the CORE waitlist to not give up all hope! I got the acceptance call 06/05 after my interview on 01/16. Even though I had been rejected by every other school, I still sent a letter of interest/update letter to the admissions committee about two weeks before the call. Not sure if it helped or if the timing was just coincidental!

Reactions: 1 users
Hey guys, has anyone started looking into housing options? I'm looking for 1-2 roomates to live with this year; If you're interested please DM me!

Also, does anyone know if there is an official Class of 2022 Facebook group yet?

Hey guys, has anyone started looking into housing options? I'm looking for 1-2 roomates to live with this year; If you're interested please DM me!

Also, does anyone know if there is an official Class of 2022 Facebook group yet?

The facebook page is called "USF Morsani COM 2022"!

Okay I think it's safe to say I won't be your classmate this year haha. Congrats everyone! Go be amazing physicians!

Does anyone have info about paying tuition? For example, when is tuition due? Do we pay for the whole year at once or per semester?

I just got off the WL at my top choice, so I will be withdrawing my acceptance once the acceptance at the other school is official. I need someone to take over my housing though! I'm in the FB group. Please PM me there or here if you still need housing.

I just got off the WL at my top choice, so I will be withdrawing my acceptance once the acceptance at the other school is official. I need someone to take over my housing though! I'm in the FB group. Please PM me there or here if you still need housing.

Congratulations!