2018-2019 Emory University School of Medicine

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Man, Alabama didn't even steal it; Tua Tagovailoa did that singlehandedly. To make it worse, we are ranked in the preseason top 15 as well which means our natty hopes for the season are pretty much 0%.

Members don't see this ad.

Got an II last Friday! Complete 7/30.

Reactions: 6 users
II on Thurs! submitted 7/23

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Is the link to student hosting working for anyone?

Reactions: 1 user
Got an email from them to apply last year and my 3 brain cells never processed it far enough to actually do so. Added them to the list as a reapplicant this year, Complete 8/18 with no II yet.

lmao 8/18, BOYYYY I'm 7/30 out here

LM 78 tho so hopefully they are just not going linearly?

Members don't see this ad :)
complete 8/09 and nothing yet. also, does anyone know what this means:

"NO COMPLETED APPLICANT IS REJECTED DURING THE INTERVIEW SEASON." ?

complete 8/09 and nothing yet. also, does anyone know what this means:

"NO COMPLETED APPLICANT IS REJECTED DURING THE INTERVIEW SEASON." ?
Probably means that we’ll either see a mass rejection in feb/March or they silent reject

Interviewing here on Friday. Did anyone get an email with whom their interview will be? Or is that given to us the day of the interview?

Can anyone who already interviewed give me a simple breakdown of the day? I tried looking at the SDN interview forums but I didn’t find anything.

Interviewing here on Friday. Did anyone get an email with whom their interview will be? Or is that given to us the day of the interview?

Can anyone who already interviewed give me a simple breakdown of the day? I tried looking at the SDN interview forums but I didn’t find anything.

Nvm y’all. I just found the info I was looking for- their names are given the day of the interview

MSTP II today! Canadian applicant for fellow Canadians/Internationals. Complete :7/22.

Reactions: 2 users
For any MSTP students at Emory, could someone please PM me about the NIH-OxCAM Program? Thank you so much in advance!

Given what the YA user said above, I have a hunch the first MD only day was today.

II on the 12th complete 8/28

Subbed 7/16, never received secondary. Guess that's it :)

If your mcat was above 500 you should’ve received a secondary. Have you tried contacting them?
I remember on their website they require a minimum of 123 for each subsection.

MD/MPH II today! OOS, complete 07/29, application update submitted 09/15.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 users
II today!

To those of you that flew into Atlanta, what travel plans did you make? What nearby hotels are good places to stay at and what did you do for transportation?

Thanks!

II today!

To those of you that flew into Atlanta, what travel plans did you make? What nearby hotels are good places to stay at and what did you do for transportation?

Thanks!

Congrats!! What was your complete date?

I live in Atlanta so your best bet is Uber/Lyft. Public Transportation is not the most accessible around the Emory area.

Congrats!! What was your complete date?

I live in Atlanta so your best bet is Uber/Lyft. Public Transportation is not the most accessible around the Emory area.

Complete mid/late July, LM = 78. Wondering if any hotels in Emory area offer airport shuttles, but its not looking great