2018-2019 University of Kansas

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Still waiting! Getting close to my number so I hope it keeps going for the month of June.
I’m in the same situation... holding out for a couple more weeks, but I’m scared it’s going to stop. Although I think last year they accepted almost 50 people from the waitlist.

Members don't see this ad.

Thanks! I’ll see you in Wichita for years 3/4 haha

Sweet!! :) I wonder if a lot of waitlist people are going into the KC 1-2/WI 3-4? Like, is that where the openings are? I know people not at their 1st campus choice get an option to move if someone drops their acceptance at their preferred campus. Hmmm.

I’m in the same situation... holding out for a couple more weeks, but I’m scared it’s going to stop. Although I think last year they accepted almost 50 people from the waitlist.

We have until July 1 to "commit to enroll" before acceptances are rescinded, so I think you could have movement all the way up until then? Don't lose hope yet!

Sweet!! :) I wonder if a lot of waitlist people are going into the KC 1-2/WI 3-4? Like, is that where the openings are? I know people not at their 1st campus choice get an option to move if someone drops their acceptance at their preferred campus. Hmmm.

Yeah they told us when we got on the waitlist that it would most likely be a position at the half and half campus. My 1st choice was KC all 4, and I didn’t know that I might get an option to change. Either way I’m happy I got in, but it would be nice to not have to move my family halfway through school.

Hi everyone! I am trying to find temporary housing for a month July 20-August 20 near KUMC, before I find my own place. Any recommendation on how to find a reasonable place? I don't own a car, and would have to find something close to campus or close to a bus line. Would really appreciate your help.