2018-2019 University of Nebraska

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
So how do we go about finding roommates? I'm getting a little worried and don't really know how to go about finding people to live with. The facebook page did just start but no one is really saying much of anything....
Perhaps starting a chat within the group dedicated to roommate search or posting on the wall asking for roommates should get a discussion rolling!

Members don't see this ad.

It would be great if the facebook page was emailed out by admissions or something. There are only about 100 people on it, and it seems the majority are current students.

Reactions: 1 user
Has anyone heard of any waitlist/alternate list movement yet?

Members don't see this ad :)
so if people are not using the facebook page to find a roommate, how would i find a roommate?.... Im a member of other schools admitted students pages and everyone has posted about roommates but the UNMC one has no one looking...... Any recommendations?????

Congrats! Were you top half? Thanks for letting us know!
They never said what half, I was on the part where you get automatic acceptance next year if you don’t get off the list this year; so I think top half, but I’m not certain. Good luck to everyone! I hope there’s more movement!

They never said what half, I was on the part where you get automatic acceptance next year if you don’t get off the list this year; so I think top half, but I’m not certain. Good luck to everyone! I hope there’s more movement!
Nice, thats what I had too! Fingers crossed

Accepted from the alternate list, so happy!!

Anyone know how many people are left on the top half? From my calculations there have been 4 moved off the alternate list. Anyone know anymore? Bottom half hopeful here, still five days before final decisions are due...

Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone know how many people are left on the top half? From my calculations there have been 4 moved off the alternate list. Anyone know anymore? Bottom half hopeful here, still five days before final decisions are due...

I don’t know if it is possible to know how many are left since they don’t tell us how many are on the waitlist to begin with. Unless you know somehow?

Just to update everyone... I heard they already started letting people in off the bottom half! So sounds like this is a good year for all the people on the waitlist. Best of luck.

Reactions: 1 users
Just to update everyone... I heard they already started letting people in off the bottom half! So sounds like this is a good year for all the people on the waitlist. Best of luck.
How did you hear that?!? That’s so exciting!!

How did you hear that?!? That’s so exciting!!
I know someone who was on bottom half that was accepted last week off the list. It’s exciting the list is moving so quickly this year. I am glad AMCAS is attempting to make the waitlists move quicker so that people can make plans for upcoming year easier!

I know someone who was on bottom half that was accepted last week off the list. It’s exciting the list is moving so quickly this year. I am glad AMCAS is attempting to make the waitlists move quicker so that people can make plans for upcoming year easier!
That is interesting, because I spoke with Lindsay Last Thursday and she said that there wasn't a lot of movement and that I should plan that I wouldn't be accepted. Unless I am way far down the list... Either way good news to know!

Accepted today off the alternate list!!!! Hoping for good news for anyone still waiting!

Hi! I'm a current applicant (OOS) for the 2020 cycle with an interview coming up in a couple of weeks. If someone here is a current M1 at UNMC and is open to answering a few questions, please PM me! Thank you :)