2019-2020 UT San Antonio (Long)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Withdrew my seat. Hope one of you gets it! (In state)

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 3 users
This is starting to feel like picking teams. All of us still waiting wouldn’t even mind being the last picked. Just want to be in the game too.

• Love
Reactions: 5 users
This is starting to feel like picking teams. All of us still waiting wouldn’t even mind being the last picked. Just want to be in the game too.
Once school starts nobody will be able to tell who got in first from who got in from the WL in May or June. There are some great applicants in both groups!

Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Just got the email from Long!!! I can’t believe my eyes!!! I’m going to Medical School!!!

LM 75 IS

Reactions: 15 users
Just got the email from Long!!! I can’t believe my eyes!!! I’m going to Medical School!!!

LM 75 IS
Congrats ! You were waiting as Long as I was haha. See u in class soon!

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
Got the email too! Feels like a miracle :) Good luck everyone! Hang in there!

Reactions: 7 users
Congrats to everyone with acceptances this week! Anyone know if the accepted students fb page has current students/faculty on there as well? Just wanted to see how many members are actually incoming students.

Hoping for more movement soon :xf:

Reactions: 1 users
Congrats to everyone with acceptances this week! Anyone know if the accepted students fb page has current students/faculty on there as well? Just wanted to see how many members are actually incoming students.

Hoping for more movement soon :xf:
Yes there are current students on the FB page, I can't say for sure how many

People accepted off of the waitlist: how long did it take for the school to be listed in AMCAS' Choose Your Medical School section?

People accepted off of the waitlist: how long did it take for the school to be listed in AMCAS' Choose Your Medical School section?
I think I checked the day after and it wasn’t there, but I just checked today and it was listed!

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Any movement this week?
Check out the Republic of Texas thread. I posted WL movement for Long and McGovern for the last 4 years. It will probably be after May 25th.

@Lunatunes or anyone knowing the answer, usually how many spots does remain after May 15th deadline, (because while FB group of the school is steadily increasing, I have not seen anyone on SDN sharing their Acceptance)

@Lunatunes or anyone knowing the answer, usually how many spots does remain after May 15th deadline, (because while FB group of the school is steadily increasing, I have not seen anyone on SDN sharing their Acceptance)
I have no idea. But you only need one spot!

Accepted last week. LM 72 & OOS. Sorry for the delay in announcing, its been a pretty hectic week!

Reactions: 5 users
Deadline doesn't matter if no previous TX offers of admission.
I just wanted to see if they were offering spots after the May 15th deadline. It looks like in the past, they didn’t offer spots, at least on sdn. But I could see based on your update, it was on May 20th. Good news for those of us still waiting.

I just wanted to see if they were offering spots after the May 15th deadline. It looks like in the past, they didn’t offer spots, at least on sdn. But I could see based on your update, it was on May 20th. Good news for those of us still waiting.
@Lunatunes, there will usually be some offers in late May/ 1st week of June to those on the WL with no prior acceptances.

Reactions: 2 users
@Lunatunes, there will usually be some offers in late May/ 1st week of June to those on the WL with no prior acceptances.
I went back on previous year threads and saw some offers in late May/early June

Hi! Is there a current student here I can PM with some questions? Would really appreciate it!

At this point it feels like any WL movement is done. Has anyone gotten off lately?