2020-2021 Harvard

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Pretty sure it's today. I have a second year HST friend who said it was.
Okay so I talked to my friend again and he said that he heard from another classmate that it was today but that he doesn't know how reliable the info is. Sorry for getting everyone's hopes up :cryi:

• Sad
  • Care
Reactions: 6 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Guess we will have to wait until Monday or Tuesday now, based on the updated financial application date.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 11 users
Does anyone know what the post II acceptance rate is? I guess monday it is
I think it's around 23% (so basically like 1 in 4) based on that spreadsheet that people link to pretty often... not sure how reliable the data is, though.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
did anyone who interviewed this year hear about how selections are made? (how many rounds/committees etc)

I hope it's out tomorrow haha. I would really love to not have to wait until Friday :) good luck everyone! Fingers crossed

Reactions: 2 users
My screen time was up 22% this week. I’d like to thank this Sub and Harvard ADCOMS in particular for the constant refreshing of SDN and my email :)

What makes everyone think it will be tomorrow? Just curious, because I recall from somewhere hearing that they announce decisions typically on Fridays. Also, good luck everyone!

What makes everyone think it will be tomorrow? Just curious, because I recall from somewhere hearing that they announce decisions typically on Fridays. Also, good luck everyone!
Because fin aid apps open on Wednesday (and why would fin aid apps open before decisions go out??)

Because fin aid apps open on Wednesday (and why would fin aid apps open before decisions go out??)
My guess its it will be tomorrow or Tuesday. Historically they have released decisions before the financial aid application opens. They could, of course, push back the application by a few days, which could also push back decisions.

Reactions: 1 user
Is it usually at 10AM sharp? It’s maybe not looking like it’s gonna be today

• Sad
Reactions: 1 users
Last year it was around 10:30 for pathways but I feel like we would have heard from HST by now....

• Sad
Tomorrow it is then? Day before financial aid portal opens, so it has to be tomorrow , right, right?

• Care
No info from this end, but keeping my fingers crossed for all of you!

• Care
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users
seems like it will be tomorrow

I know better than to keep checking this thread. Will see you all tomorrow!

“fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.”

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users
Can someone confirm they are done interviewing? I am assuming they are since its March but I have heard radio silence and I just want to be able to remove them from my list so I don't have to keep checking for emails

Can someone confirm they are done interviewing? I am assuming they are since its March but I have heard radio silence and I just want to be able to remove them from my list so I don't have to keep checking for emails
They are done interviewing , decisions are going to be released in the near future. By no means does this mean you are any less worthy than applicants who received interview invitations . Best of luck !

seems like it will be tomorrow

I know better than to keep checking this thread. Will see you all tomorrow!

“fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.”
I somehow managed to go through all of undergrad and 2 years of postbacc without ever letting this site get me stressed or neurotic, yet here I am right at the end of this app cycle obsessively hitting F5 for updates even though I know nothing's changed lolol

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users
I got the A...if A were to mean Anxiety

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15 users
I'm just here enjoying the posts, knowing Harvard is rejecting me because I didn't get an interview and feeling ridiculous that I even applied 😂

• Haha
They are done interviewing , decisions are going to be released in the near future. By no means does this mean you are any less worthy than applicants who received interview invitations . Best of luck !
I appreciate that! I got an A at a school I'm really excited about so luckily I wasn't waiting on a response here. I mostly just want to be able to move this school to the rejected column on my little spreadsheet and be done with it. Best of luck to you and the rest of the applicants!!

• Care
  • Love
Ah good luck!!! I'm feeling tomorrow. Some good advice I got was to write a letter to your future Dr. self. These might be the last couple of days you don't know if/where you are going to med school! Will be fun to read in the future and a good self-reflective exercise

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
Ah good luck!!! I'm feeling tomorrow. Some good advice I got was to write a letter to your future Dr. self. These might be the last couple of days you don't know if/where you are going to med school! Will be fun to read in the future and a good self-reflective exercise
such a good idea!! also should probably hop off this thread until I get my decision lol but good luck to all of you and I'm excited to see what you do wherever you end up!

I got the A...if A were to mean Anxiety

I made a similar joke Friday thinking people would find it funny, but it got so many dislikes and flags that it was removed within like an hour :oops:

Last edited:
  • Care
  • Haha
Reactions: 8 users
Could tomorrow be the day? Financial aid application for incoming students opens on Wednesday and the deadline is March 15, in two weeks.