2022-2023 Harvard

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
so might everything then be an hour pushed back??

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
i accepted my fate for all but 2 minutes to now painfully hold on to hope for the next 50 minutes 😭

Reactions: 4 users
Can’t believe I didn’t sleep just to hold another L lmfao

Reactions: 2 users
My heart can’t take this LOL

Members don't see this ad :)
WOW WOW WOW congratulations!!!!! Do you mind me asking if you applied MSTP? Again CONGRATS!!
I did not apply MSTP! And thank you so much!! Best of luck to all the pathways only people waiting now, hopefully it's not too long :)

Why would pathways only be longer of a wait? and I got the choose DO email too hahahahha

This thread has now turned into psychological warfare, no clue what to believe

and also just got ChooseDO, gotta pack the... bone tools? idk

• Haha
Harvard be like - “Let’s drop decisions next Friday to mess with them.” Absolutely devious

Reactions: 3 users
Just made an account against every fiber of my being just to wish everyone good luck!

• Care
Reactions: 15 users
Just made an account against every fiber of my being just to wish everyone good luck!
your kindness is overwhelming, I'd give you the A just for being a nice person if it were up to me lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
Guessing PW only will then be 11:20 EST/8:20 PST…? Based on the pattern from last year

Damn really should’ve popped a melatonin and slept in today

Anyone play today's Wordle? Tough one
I had letters 1,3, and 5 so I was STRUGGLING and just started plugging in words with unused letters, got it with one row left 😮‍💨

• Haha
Wordle 622 5/6
🟧⬛⬛🟦🟧
🟧⬛🟧⬛🟧
🟧⬛🟧⬛🟧
🟧🟦🟧⬛🟧
🟧🟧🟧🟧🟧

Reactions: 1 users
Trust y’all … the birds have flown

Wordle 622 5/6
🟧⬛⬛🟦🟧
🟧⬛🟧⬛🟧
🟧⬛🟧⬛🟧
🟧🟦🟧⬛🟧
🟧🟧🟧🟧🟧
Wordle 622 4/6

🟨⬜⬜🟨⬜
⬜🟨⬜🟩⬜
⬜🟩🟩🟩⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Can't believe I'm saying this, but I got in!!!!
Thank you my friends Moto + *ummyman + Boltman. Now will my mom stop comparing me to the kid who got into every midwest school on full ride?

• Love
  • Haha
Okay, conspiracy theory: their email group-send feature completely broke (somehow?) so that's why it was late, and they're sending them individually? Maybe? Please?

Or current harvard students are hazing the crap outta us

Thank you my friends Moto + *ummyman + Boltman. Now will my mom stop comparing me to the kid who got into every midwest school on full ride?
Their signature previously said MD class of 2026 and seems like they applied last year so it looks like this is another troll pals

• Okay...
  • Wow
That one SDN'r who said they would wake up at 11:20 really do be smiling down at us from their dreams rn...

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users
Wordle 622 X/6

🟨⬛⬛⬛⬛
⬛🟨⬛⬛⬛
⬛🟨⬛⬛🟩
⬛🟨⬛⬛⬛
⬛🟨🟩⬛⬛
🟨⬛🟩🟨🟩
Sheesh that was hard...also wanted to wish everyone good luck! No matter what happens we're all going to become outstanding doctors :)

Reactions: 1 users
when do we think they send WL/Rs?

• Okay...
Anyone excited for the Attack on Titan episode today?

Spotify cry in the car song and victory dance song are both in the queue as we speak...will it be Driver's License or Te Felicito? Only a matter of time...

• Haha
THAT MAKES 2 OF US !!! I cant wait to see motor gp so pro and boltman on campus next year. So Happy to get an A from a small unranked school in boston <3

• Love
ok so now its officially been a good run. congrats to all A's!!!

• Care
Didn't get an email. Congrats to all A's. I wish I could've joined you all

• Care
Reactions: 17 users