You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2022-2023 Harvard
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
owouwu
Full Member
True! here's to hoping it's not an R for us 🙂When people get the WL please post so those of us that haven’t heard know we are getting an R
my toxic trait is thinking acceptances are staggered and all hope isn't lost (yet)
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
notmedicaladvice
Full Member
Just now (11:08 EST) got an email -- A (pathways only) with REACH!!
Congrats!!! Maybe they are staggered ...Just now (11:08 EST) got an email -- A with REACH!!
easysqueezy
Full Member
*car door opens* ding ding ding ding....I got my...
Alright time to hope for a WL
beansncheese
Full Member
A WITH REACH FOR PATHWAYS!!!!!!
dulcetones
New Member
Pathways A at 11AM!!!! I thought for sure it was all over 😭😭🎉🎉
easysqueezy
Full Member
I should just eat a cookie atp so my heart rate and blood sugar both be zooming up and downCongrats!!! Maybe they are staggered ...
easysqueezy
Full Member
^TBH I want an R so I don't need to decide to keep going or not
owouwu
Full Member
wait I am so freakin happy for you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Pathways A at 11AM!!!! I thought for sure it was all over 😭😭🎉🎉
hotcrossbuns
Full Member
Pathways A??? Apple watch says my heart rate is 145
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
easysqueezy
Full Member
but if per chance an HMS adcom is lurkin...I did not say this...I would very much like to listen to Shakira and dance with an A 🙁
D
deleted1141024
A WITH REACH FOR PATHWAYS!!!!!!
That’s my love[emoji3590][emoji3590][emoji3590]
themagictaco
Full Member
Just got A nominated for reach wtf they wanted the taco
dr.socrates
Full Member
looks like they're staggered dang
easysqueezy
Full Member
MY HEART MY HEART WHYYYYooh just got A for pathways, WL for HST, and R for MD PHD!
dr.socrates
Full Member
easysqueezy
Full Member
What kinda place is thissssss
-A gentle pink sea star
-A gentle pink sea star
easysqueezy
Full Member
HONESTLY EVEN IF I GET REJECTED UR HOPE U GAVE ME TO NOT BLEED OUT FOR ANOTHER 20 MIN IS EVERYTHINGooh just got A for pathways, WL for HST, and R for MD PHD!
Sign in with Apple
Full Member
worst case scenario at least this thread was a pretty good laugh
Sign in with Apple
Full Member
someone from a future year is going to read this thread to figure out the timing for their cycle and will be laughing at us
Good work Wordle in 4 gangWordle 622 4/6
🟩⬛🟨⬛⬛
🟨⬛🟩⬛⬛
🟩🟨🟩⬛⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Imagine them only releasing 10% of A's to see this thread go craaazy
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WOOO congrats!! What time?Pathways A!!!!! I am crying. I still can't believe it. Not even in my wildest dreams!
medschool2027
Full Member
Pathways
pathways with reach?WOOO congrats!! What time?
So it beginsWL HST just now
Like 20 minutes agoWOOO congrats!! What time?
easysqueezy
Full Member
Swifties come thruPathways A!!!!! I am crying. I still can't believe it. Not even in my wildest dreams!
Pathways A!! 11:00 EST
Blessed and highly favored! 🙏🏽😭
Blessed and highly favored! 🙏🏽😭
zackowacko
Full Member
WL HST ://///
zerotofate
Pre-Med (Accepted)
Waitlist for pathways. Waitlisted at Hopkins and Cornell too. Fml
randomhumanapplying2022
Full Member
Waitlisted pathways right now :/ sending love to you all and congrats to those who were accepted!
zackowacko
Full Member
I feel you. All WL's and no A's yet = sadWaitlist for pathways. Waitlisted at Hopkins and Cornell too. Fml
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Pathways WL. It says there’s 50 on the PW WL and theres 30 on HST? Do y’all think that’s accurate?
randomhumanapplying2022
Full Member
Considering it is coming from their admissions team, probably! I don't see any reason they wouldn't be honest here. I just wonder how many they'll be able to pull!Pathways WL. It says there’s 50 on the PW WL and theres 30 on HST? Do y’all think that’s accurate?
same here, palhavent heard anything yet. expecting the post II R to drop sometime
AAAAAHHHHHHHH ACCCCEPPTED TO PATHWAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was in public and had a full blown meltdown!!! I kept making squeaking and sobbing noises and all the strangers who passed me must have thought I was certifiably deranged.
NEVER IN A MILLION YEARS EXPECTED THIS. I CAN LIVE OUT MY ELLE WOODS DREAMS 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🥳🥳🥳🥳there is not even an emoji that exists that quite captures my joy.
Congratulations to everyone else! This thread has been hilarious and has made the journey that much better.
NEVER IN A MILLION YEARS EXPECTED THIS. I CAN LIVE OUT MY ELLE WOODS DREAMS 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🥳🥳🥳🥳there is not even an emoji that exists that quite captures my joy.
Congratulations to everyone else! This thread has been hilarious and has made the journey that much better.
zerotofate
Pre-Med (Accepted)
Where does it say this?Pathways WL. It says there’s 50 on the PW WL and theres 30 on HST? Do y’all think that’s accurate?