2020-2021 University of Tennessee

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Same!! I just got the call as well.

Members don't see this ad.

• Love
Reactions: 5 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Just an FYI, Dean Womack told us that this app cycle had the biggest number of applicants they've ever seen in the medical school's history of applications. Congratulations everyone who's made it in!

Reactions: 1 user
Just an FYI, Dean Womack told us that this app cycle had the biggest number of applicants they've ever seen in the medical school's history of applications. Congratulations everyone who's made it in!
So, do you think or happen to know whether the waitlist movement is close to being or is done then?

Last edited:
So, do you think or happen to know whether the waitlist movement is close to being or is done then?
Just pure speculation, but there was very little movement for our class last year because of the pandemic. A lot of people wanted to stay close to home in case something happened. Now that things are really opening up now, I'd suspect more waitlist movement this year comparatively.

Is there anyone that has been able to get into the FB group recently?? or that could add me to the GroupMe? just dm me

Got the call of the WL today! Definitely didn’t expect it

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
I was placed on the alternate list (interviewed 2/16; IS) and I was looking at the FAQ page and saw that alternates would be reached out to by June 15th... Have those calls been made? Also, can someone please let me know the numbers for the FB and GroupMe? I'm trying to see if I should still have hope or not haha

I was placed on the alternate list (interviewed 2/16; IS) and I was looking at the FAQ page and saw that alternates would be reached out to by June 15th... Have those calls been made? Also, can someone please let me know the numbers for the FB and GroupMe? I'm trying to see if I should still have hope or not haha
FB: 172 GM: 152

Keep in mind that some people from our class plus more upperclassmen will join before the class is made to help accepted students get acclimated. Plus people were leaving through the beginning of august because they went elsewhere.

Reactions: 1 users
As another adage, I know someone in my class who was accepted off the WL two weeks before classes began.

Is the 2021-2022 University of Tennessee thread start soon? I cant find it, if it is could someone please reply with the link?

Is the 2021-2022 University of Tennessee thread start soon? I cant find it, if it is could someone please reply with the link?

Does anyone know if/how often UTHSC drug tests students?