2023-2024 Tennessee

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
+1, I do think they are interviewing higher stats first possibly?

Maybe, I just had the same stats has one of the people above so that’s why I was unsure. I didn’t know when they were sending interview invites like if it’s once a week or what?
 
Does anyone know if UTHSC accepts letters of interest? I have a new job, so I wanted to update them, but also let them know that I'm still veeeery interested in attending, should I get accepted (or even get an II 😢)
 
OOS II. Complete first day secondaries were sent out, not sure when exactly that was.
Congratulations! Could possibly share around when your interview is scheduled for? I’m just wondering how much time they are giving between whenever they send out the invite and when the actual interview is scheduled for. Thank you in advance!
 
Does anyone know if UTHSC accepts letters of interest? I have a new job, so I wanted to update them, but also let them know that I'm still veeeery interested in attending, should I get accepted (or even get an II 😢)
I was wondering about this as well, but I was hesitant to send one yet since they included this line in their update email they sent on the 13th: “Generally, updates to an application are reserved for candidates who have been invited for an interview.” I wasn’t sure if that meant wait to send an update until after I receive an II?
 
Could possibly share around when your interview is scheduled for? I’m just wondering how much time they are giving between whenever they send out the invite and when the actual interview is scheduled for. Thank you in advance!
Around mid-November. Assuming they keep sending invites around 3 weeks in advance, I imagine they have plenty of invites left to send.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
For people that have interviewed, it is MMI like ethical questions or just questions to expand on your application and get to know more about you? trying to figure out the best way to prepare
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Interview on Nov. 8th and got the Acceptance today around 10 am CST! Just a heads up for anyone that may get a call from the admissions office, for some reason my phone showed their phone number as a potential scam call but it did have the 901 area code.