2020-2021 West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine (WVSOM)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
been complete since 12/03, how long does it usually take to hear back?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
I was complete first week of November and got an interview before holiday break. So my prediction would be 4-6 weeks

i was done back in September and still have no response.

I think my app is dead. I live on the West Coast.

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
i was done back in September and still have no response.

I think my app is dead. I live on the West Coast.
You never know! Maybe people are dropping their interviews and acceptances. Then they will review more applicants. I’ll be praying for you 🙏🏽

been complete since late November, not sure if they are done interviewing. : /

Hey question how do you know if you are complete- did they update your portal or email you a complete email?
if you log in it and go to status, it should tell you "under review" or what ever else it might say.

Any thoughts on post-interview acceptance rate for OOS? I interviewed here recently. Thanks!

Hey everyone, I'm a second year at WVSOM and would be happy to answer any questions any of you have regarding anything about the school, area, you name it. To answer a common question I see here, we are definitely NOT done interviewing, I believe there are interviews planned out through March

Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Hey everyone, I'm a second year at WVSOM and would be happy to answer any questions any of you have regarding anything about the school, area, you name it. To answer a common question I see here, we are definitely NOT done interviewing, I believe there are interviews planned out through March
How long from being completed should you wait before sending a letter of intent ?

hi is it too late to submit a primary? does this school go thru waitlists?

Hoping us January interviews hear back today or tomorrow :) anybody hear back this week?

Did not call them, didn’t hear back yet either
Same! Checked there website that it will come within 2 weeks. However during interview they mentioned it would be the following Wed/Thursday. Waiting game!

Same! Checked there website that it will come within 2 weeks. However during interview they mentioned it would be the following Wed/Thursday. Waiting game!
Patience, my friend. Just went back and checked, and I heard 19 days after my interview. And I know everything is harder now for admissions with everything being virtual. I know it's hard, but just hang tight. It might be more than 2 weeks

Accepted! I broke down crying lol! Im gonna be a doctor Mom!

• Love
Just got that A, let’s goooo

• Love
Congrats guys to those accepted :) I was wondering if anyone received an II while being complete since December?

Is there an accepted student FB group yet?

Hi guys. Interviewing next week. Any tips? What questions were you asked and how was the format?

Hi guys. Interviewing next week. Any tips? What questions were you asked and how was the format?
Super chill interview 3 on 1, so a bit intimidating at first. Be prepared for why DO and why rural medicine. Talk about the school mission statement. PM me for any other questions! Got the A a week later.

• Love
How long has the turn around time been lately to hear back? Interviewed monday

Any II given out recently? I am complete since December :/