You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2021-2022 Florida Atlantic
Started by PapaGuava
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Congratulations!! What was your casper if you don't mind sharing?II just now! IS, URM
Complete 8/27, Screening Complete 9/10, Prelim Assigned 9/17, Prelim Complete 9/27
If you have any other questions lmk!
4th quartile!Congratulations!! What was your casper if you don't mind sharing?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WhiteCoatDreams.
Full Member
Mcat score?II just now! IS, URM
Complete 8/27, Screening Complete 9/10, Prelim Assigned 9/17, Prelim Complete 9/27
If you have any other questions lmk!
515 MCATMcat score?
when did you schedule it for?II just now! IS, URM
Complete 8/27, Screening Complete 9/10, Prelim Assigned 9/17, Prelim Complete 9/27
If you have any other questions lmk!
Oct 26, they had 3 different days in late October to pick from!when did you schedule it for?
PrestigiousCelery11
Full Member
I was complete mid-August and still stuck at admissions screening complete....welp
Lol i was complete first day secondaries were out and i'm still at admissions screening in progressI was complete mid-August and still stuck at admissions screening complete....welp
I've been stuck at preliminary screening complete for 10 days I don't know if that means they don't want an interview after reviewing or what :/Lol i was complete first day secondaries were out and i'm still at admissions screening in progress
PrestigiousCelery11
Full Member
Some Florida schools got some wonky process of reviewing apps.....Lol i was complete first day secondaries were out and i'm still at admissions screening in progress
yep everyone got a call to figure out the technical stuff, she’s super nicedid the dean of admissions call everyone yesterday? (for the people interviewing next week)
Complete mid-August, also still at "admissions screening in progress"Lol i was complete first day secondaries were out and i'm still at admissions screening in progress
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
How long did it take to get to that? Mine still says secondary application completed.Complete mid-August, also still at "admissions screening in progress"
I don't remember. It might have said that as soon as I submitted or shortly after.How long did it take to get to that? Mine still says secondary application completed.
Questions for ppl who had or will have an interview:
I am trying to register(?) myself to "ProspectHR MMI" through the email that I got. What is this? it looks like it is a platform for the interview. Should I do something before I get an interview or should I just use this link on the interview day? The email does not have much info. Thank you
I am trying to register(?) myself to "ProspectHR MMI" through the email that I got. What is this? it looks like it is a platform for the interview. Should I do something before I get an interview or should I just use this link on the interview day? The email does not have much info. Thank you
D
deleted1063612
Anyone else still have the status "admissions screening in progress"? I submitted about a month ago and it seems that it usually takes 14 days for the status to change. Should I take this as a silent rejection?
NaKATPase413
ORM, CA RESIDENT, LM 76.7, WARS 79 (Readjusted)
Don't. It look me about 2 months to get through admissions. I just interviewed this week. Right now is peak season for interviewing and application screening.Anyone else still have the status "admissions screening in progress"? I submitted about a month ago and it seems that it usually takes 14 days for the status to change. Should I take this as a silent rejection?
NaKATPase413
ORM, CA RESIDENT, LM 76.7, WARS 79 (Readjusted)
Make sure you have the link ready and that you register. It's the platform for the MMI.Questions for ppl who had or will have an interview:
I am trying to register(?) myself to "ProspectHR MMI" through the email that I got. What is this? it looks like it is a platform for the interview. Should I do something before I get an interview or should I just use this link on the interview day? The email does not have much info. Thank you
How do we check status
NaKATPase413
ORM, CA RESIDENT, LM 76.7, WARS 79 (Readjusted)
Just log back into your application. It says it on the top.How do we check status
How long was it between the time you got the preliminary review complete status and an interview invite?Don't. It look me about 2 months to get through admissions. I just interviewed this week. Right now is peak season for interviewing and application screening.
D
deleted1063612
Thank you for the insight! I'll keep my head up and wait it out. Good luck on getting an acceptance!Don't. It look me about 2 months to get through admissions. I just interviewed this week. Right now is peak season for interviewing and application screening.
PrestigiousCelery11
Full Member
If it makes you guys feel better, last cycle I had the preliminary review complete within 2-3 weeks of completing the secondary. However, I did not get an interview. I do not think the swiftness of status changes really matters.
Finally someone answers! thanks! so I don' t have anything to do right now right???Just log back into your application. It says it on the top.
Anyone else go from preliminary review complete back to preliminary review in progress?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
PleaseAcceptMe@MedSchools
Full Member
Interviewed sept 30th. Portal just changed to “admissions committee review complete”.
I wish they could just tell me already the suspense is killing me😭😭😭
I wish they could just tell me already the suspense is killing me😭😭😭
WhiteCoatDreams.
Full Member
October 15th!Interviewed sept 30th. Portal just changed to “admissions committee review complete”.
I wish they could just tell me already the suspense is killing me😭😭😭
PleaseAcceptMe@MedSchools
Full Member
Lol yup!October 15th!
So from what I understand, if we made it we’ll get a call by 1 pm, and if not then the portal will be updated by around 3, right? Also on MSAR I saw that it said 40 matriculants out of a class of 64 come off the waitlist so sounds like barely anyone will be getting that initial acceptance this Friday, especially because it’s one of the first groups.
WhiteCoatDreams.
Full Member
I'm not sure about the times! Was just told that the earliest we'll hear back is on October 15th.Lol yup!
So from what I understand, if we made it we’ll get a call by 1 pm, and if not then the portal will be updated by around 3, right? Also on MSAR I saw that it said 40 matriculants out of a class of 64 come off the waitlist so sounds like barely anyone will be getting that initial acceptance this Friday, especially because it’s one of the first groups.
Blessing and a curse to be interviewed first right! Well I'm trying to remain optimistic, but the waitlist is becoming more realistic.. :/
PleaseAcceptMe@MedSchools
Full Member
Yeah it really is. I’m trying to make myself close off the options to only a waitlist or rejection so that I’m mot disappointed if I don’t get the call lol. Especially since we are early and they only give like 20 initial acceptances according to msar lol.I'm not sure about the times! Was just told that the earliest we'll hear back is on October 15th.
Blessing and a curse to be interviewed first right! Well I'm trying to remain optimistic, but the waitlist is becoming more realistic.. :/
WhiteCoatDreams.
Full Member
Well I'm hoping we are part of that 20! If not, then there's a good chance regardless that we'll get pulled off the waitlist. I wish you the best of luck!Yeah it really is. I’m trying to make myself close off the options to only a waitlist or rejection so that I’m mot disappointed if I don’t get the call lol. Especially since we are early and they only give like 20 initial acceptances according to msar lol.
Don't worry there's more than 20 acceptances! Remember people drop as they get multiple acceptances in May so that they drop some which bumps people off the waitlist!Well I'm hoping we are part of that 20! If not, then there's a good chance regardless that we'll get pulled off the waitlist. I wish you the best of luck!
1_airforce_1
Full Member
II just now, OOS, ORM
WhiteCoatDreams.
Full Member
For the general scholarship application, how did you describe your academic achievements?Yeah it really is. I’m trying to make myself close off the options to only a waitlist or rejection so that I’m mot disappointed if I don’t get the call lol. Especially since we are early and they only give like 20 initial acceptances according to msar lol.
International_Leg230
Full Member
II! IS LM 75.3 submitted 8/2
Congrats! When were you complete by?II just now, OOS, ORM
thanks! I was complete 8/21Congrats! When were you complete by?
1_airforce_1
Full Member
Thanks! I was complete 07/28Congrats! When were you complete by?
I just got my II email today and I'm having the same issue. I just sent admissions an email so I'll post when I get a replyII, LM 73, OOS, ORM
Edit: does anyone else not see any dates available to schedule an interview? this is what I see View attachment 344536
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
aminoacid97
Full Member
Is anyone having trouble opening the admissions portal?
PleaseAcceptMe@MedSchools
Full Member
I didn’t do any scholarship apps yet, are we supposed to?For the general scholarship application, how did you describe your academic achievements?
Can you please share the link for that Excel sheet?anyone know the post II acceptance rate? I didn't see this school on the excel sheets via reddit
PleaseAcceptMe@MedSchools
Full Member
Well idk how sound my logic is, but they interview around 300, accept 64, waitlist 175 and 40 from those waitlisted 175 get an acceptance (according to msar). So around 104 acceptances out of 300ish interviews. somewhere around 33% ? Someone correct me if I’m wrong lol.anyone know the post II acceptance rate? I didn't see this school on the excel sheets via reddit