2021-2022 Florida Atlantic

Started by PapaGuava
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm so sorry. I felt the same way, it is not an easy spot to be in. Congratulations on your A, that’s wonderful! Either way you will become a great physician.
Thank you, and once again congrats to YOU! I don’t want to downplay anyone’s success just because I’m worried about myself.
 
Thank you, and once again congrats to YOU! I don’t want to downplay anyone’s success just because I’m worried about myself.
Oh, not at all. This whole process has been very nerve racking for me, so I completely understand. Have you written a LOI recently? Like Monica said during interview day, letting her know that FAU is your top choice REALLY helps. I feel like that's what got me the A
 
I'm in the exact same boat. I feel like writing a new letter of intent every single day, but at the risk of annoying them to death, I'm trying my best to just wait and hope the dream comes true. I really hope we'll see each other in Boca. Congrats on your other acceptance, btw!
How many LOIs have you sent? I was afraid of annoying them as well, but I think it's worth a shot just to show your interest and dedication to FAU
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Oh, not at all. This whole process has been very nerve racking for me, so I completely understand. Have you written a LOI recently? Like Monica said during interview day, letting her know that FAU is your top choice REALLY helps. I feel like that's what got me the A
I’ve emailed Monica once a month since my interview lol but I just emailed her again. It can’t hurt. Thanks for the encouragement!
 
Hi all! I’ve been silently watching this thread for a while as a waitlisted applicant. I was trying to remain optimistic, but also mentally preparing myself for the possibility of being rejected. I got the call from Monica at 8 p.m. on Tuesday and accepted the offer immediately. I know it’s difficult, but stay positive! I heard from them when I least expected it.