You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2021-2022 Florida Atlantic
Started by PapaGuava
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
greengem35
Full Member
where do we find out if we got scholarships? would it be in the map portal?I received scholarship offers about a month after completing the application!
Pre-II R
Pre-II R
livingandlearning
Full Member
also got the pre-II R but not too surprised about it, especially with the super small class size haha. good luck everyone!!
~the eternal hold~
Pre-II R, on hold since September
Pre-II R, on hold since September
wanttobeamd22
Full Member
Pre-II R
NaKATPase413
ORM, CA RESIDENT, LM 76.7, WARS 79 (Readjusted)
I managed to get the match results for the class of 2022. Here are they are. Really big improvement from the previous year.
2022 FAU Schmidt College of Medicine Match Results
Anesthesia (8)
HCA Healthcare East Florida Division GME
Lahey Clinic
Memorial Healthcare System
Rush University Medical Center
St. Josephs Medical Center
University of Florida College of Medicine – Shands Hospital
University of Louisville School of Medicine
University of Miami/Jackson Health System
Dermatology (2)
Mayo Clinic School of Graduate Education (Jacksonville)
University of South Florida Morsani College of Medicine – Tampa
Emergency Medicine (7)
HCA Healthcare East FL Division GME
University of Chicago Medical Center
MedStar Washington Hospital Center
University of Kentucky Medical Center
University of South Florida Morsani College of Medicine – Tampa
WellStar Kennestone Regional Medical Center
Zucker School of Medicine – Northwell North Short/LIJ
Family Medicine (2)
Bayfront Medical Center
Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania
Internal Medicine (11)
Emory University School of Medicine
Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai Beth Israel
Los Robles Health System
Mayo Clinic School of Graduate Education
Memorial Healthcare System
Temple University Hospital
Tufts Medical Center
University of Chicago Medical Center
University of Florida College of Medicine – Shands Hospital
University of Florida College of Medicine – Shands Hospital
University of South Florida Morsani College of Medicine – Tampa
Internal Medicine/Pediatrics (1)
University of California Los Angeles Medical Center
Interventional Radiology (Integrated) (1)
University of Michigan Hospital – Ann Arbor
Neurological Surgery (2)
Medical College of Wisconsin Affiliated Hospitals
Rutgers – New Jersey Medical School
Neurology (2)
Massachusetts General Hospital/Brigham & Women’s Hospital
University of Colorado School of Medicine
Obstetrics and Gynecology (3)
Adventist Health White Memorial
University of Illinois College of Medicine
University of Texas Medical School (Houston)
Ophthalmology ( 1)
SUNY – Downstate Health Sciences University
Orthopedic Surgery (1)
University of South Florida Morsani College of Medicine
Pediatrics (5)
Emory University School of Medicine
Loma Linda University
Northwestern McGaw/Lurie Childrens
University of Alabama Medical Center
University of Maryland Medical Center
Psychiatry (4)
Florida Atlantic University Schmidt College of Medicine
New York Presbyterian – Columbia University Medical Center
University of Maryland Medical Center
University of Maryland Medical Center
Radiology (Diagnostic) (5)
Memorial Health – University Medical Center – GA
Stony Brook Teaching Hospital
University of Rochester/Strong Memorial
Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center
Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center
General Surgery (Categorical) (7)
Los Robles Health System
Stony Brook Teaching Hospital
University of Kentucky Medical Center
University of North Carolina Hospitals
University of Tennessee Health Science Center
Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center
Florida Atlantic University Schmidt College of Medicine
General Surgery (Preliminary) (1)
Vanderbilt University Medical Center
Transitional Year (1)
Broward Health Medical Center
2022 FAU Schmidt College of Medicine Match Results
Anesthesia (8)
HCA Healthcare East Florida Division GME
Lahey Clinic
Memorial Healthcare System
Rush University Medical Center
St. Josephs Medical Center
University of Florida College of Medicine – Shands Hospital
University of Louisville School of Medicine
University of Miami/Jackson Health System
Dermatology (2)
Mayo Clinic School of Graduate Education (Jacksonville)
University of South Florida Morsani College of Medicine – Tampa
Emergency Medicine (7)
HCA Healthcare East FL Division GME
University of Chicago Medical Center
MedStar Washington Hospital Center
University of Kentucky Medical Center
University of South Florida Morsani College of Medicine – Tampa
WellStar Kennestone Regional Medical Center
Zucker School of Medicine – Northwell North Short/LIJ
Family Medicine (2)
Bayfront Medical Center
Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania
Internal Medicine (11)
Emory University School of Medicine
Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai Beth Israel
Los Robles Health System
Mayo Clinic School of Graduate Education
Memorial Healthcare System
Temple University Hospital
Tufts Medical Center
University of Chicago Medical Center
University of Florida College of Medicine – Shands Hospital
University of Florida College of Medicine – Shands Hospital
University of South Florida Morsani College of Medicine – Tampa
Internal Medicine/Pediatrics (1)
University of California Los Angeles Medical Center
Interventional Radiology (Integrated) (1)
University of Michigan Hospital – Ann Arbor
Neurological Surgery (2)
Medical College of Wisconsin Affiliated Hospitals
Rutgers – New Jersey Medical School
Neurology (2)
Massachusetts General Hospital/Brigham & Women’s Hospital
University of Colorado School of Medicine
Obstetrics and Gynecology (3)
Adventist Health White Memorial
University of Illinois College of Medicine
University of Texas Medical School (Houston)
Ophthalmology ( 1)
SUNY – Downstate Health Sciences University
Orthopedic Surgery (1)
University of South Florida Morsani College of Medicine
Pediatrics (5)
Emory University School of Medicine
Loma Linda University
Northwestern McGaw/Lurie Childrens
University of Alabama Medical Center
University of Maryland Medical Center
Psychiatry (4)
Florida Atlantic University Schmidt College of Medicine
New York Presbyterian – Columbia University Medical Center
University of Maryland Medical Center
University of Maryland Medical Center
Radiology (Diagnostic) (5)
Memorial Health – University Medical Center – GA
Stony Brook Teaching Hospital
University of Rochester/Strong Memorial
Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center
Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center
General Surgery (Categorical) (7)
Los Robles Health System
Stony Brook Teaching Hospital
University of Kentucky Medical Center
University of North Carolina Hospitals
University of Tennessee Health Science Center
Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center
Florida Atlantic University Schmidt College of Medicine
General Surgery (Preliminary) (1)
Vanderbilt University Medical Center
Transitional Year (1)
Broward Health Medical Center
jasmine7816
New Member
Just withdrew my A, hope it goes to one of you! Best of luck!
doctortoboggan2021
New Member
I can't be 100% sure but when I started M1 last year I asked and was told by fin aid that scholarships can be disbursed at any point, even prior to the 2nd half of M1, where it is just applied towards that 2nd half. Hope that makes sense.Anyone get any financial aid information recently? Wondering if silence at this point is scholarship rejection.
m29o62o9855
New Member
is it worth writing a "letter of intent" (given the 500 character limit) in the update section or will that look down upon
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
greengem35
Full Member
Absolutely!is it worth writing a "letter of intent" (given the 500 character limit) in the update section or will that look down upon
greengem35
Full Member
Is Second Look recorded for those who can’t attend? In another time zone so it’ll be tough for me to attend virtually
What is second look?Is Second Look recorded for those who can’t attend? In another time zone so it’ll be tough for me to attend virtually
greengem35
Full Member
basically open houseWhat is second look?
Anyone know when waitlist movement typically begins? Thanks in advance!
They said May during the interviewAnyone know when waitlist movement typically begins? Thanks in advance!
sunnyday132
Full Member
Yup!Is anybody a current student here that I could DM?
greengem35
Full Member
Have any committed students heard anything from the school since May 2?
Accepted!
Off of the waitlist?Accepted!
Withdrew my A (IS). Hoping it goes to somewhere on here.
Justanothermed
New Member
I got that email too - hoping it’s a good thing but I have no idea ¯\_(ツ)_/¯Did anyone else get an email today asking again if they still wanted to be considered? I already told them I did. Idk but that worries me for some reason.
m29o62o9855
New Member
Is there an accepted student Facebook page? I didn’t see one linked in the thread
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Or an accepted students GroupMe?Is there an accepted student Facebook page? I didn’t see one linked in the thread
Gob's Final Countdown
New Member
Does anyone know if FAU has a set commit to enroll deadline? I cannot find one online. Thanks!
crabby cactus
New Member
just got in!!
congrats!! are you going to matriculate?just got in!!
OMG congrats!! Were you on the WL?just got in!!
Justanothermed
New Member
Has anyone heard anything about more WL movement or if the class is full? Trying not to give up hope just yet, but the radio silence is making it difficult 😅
I haven’t but I was about to get on here and ask the exact same question. I hope we find out either way soon, it’s getting super late in the cycle and they owe us an answer.Has anyone heard anything about more WL movement or if the class is full? Trying not to give up hope just yet, but the radio silence is making it difficult 😅
ThreeEqualsMD
Full Member
Withdrew from WL last week. Hopefully they keep the ball rolling, good luck everyone!
meatball-11
New Member
Admitted from the waitlist earlier today. Good luck everyone!
Justanothermed
New Member
Just got the call from Monica a little while ago! WL movement is happening - don't give up!! 🙂
Yayyy!! Congratulations 🙂 Do you know of an accepted student group chat?Just got the call from Monica a little while ago! WL movement is happening - don't give up!! 🙂
Justanothermed
New Member
Someone made an unofficial Groupme! It should be on page 7 of this thread (sorry Idk how to link it to this message lol)Yayyy!! Congratulations 🙂 Do you know of an accepted student group chat?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I found it! Thank you 🙂Someone made an unofficial Groupme! It should be on page 7 of this thread (sorry Idk how to link it to this message lol)
I'm in the exact same boat. I feel like writing a new letter of intent every single day, but at the risk of annoying them to death, I'm trying my best to just wait and hope the dream comes true. I really hope we'll see each other in Boca. Congrats on your other acceptance, btw!Congrats to all of y’all! I’m starting to feel very discouraged, I’m not gonna lie. I have another acceptance but FAU is my top choice. I know I should just be grateful I’m in somewhere, but it’s still hard.
I'm so sorry. I felt the same way, it is not an easy spot to be in. Congratulations on your A, that’s wonderful! Either way you will become a great physician.Congrats to all of y’all! I’m starting to feel very discouraged, I’m not gonna lie. I have another acceptance but FAU is my top choice. I know I should just be grateful I’m in somewhere, but it’s still hard.
Last edited:
It’s a really weird spot to be in! I wish they’d just let us know either way, but thank you for making me feel less alone in this. I hope that happens too! And thank you so much. Best wishes to you!I'm in the exact same boat. I feel like writing a new letter of intent every single day, but at the risk of annoying them to death, I'm trying my best to just wait and hope the dream comes true. I really hope we'll see each other in Boca. Congrats on your other acceptance, btw!
Last edited: