You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2021-2022 Florida Atlantic
Started by PapaGuava
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
You’ll get an email. I just got the alternate list email, portal status changed at the same timeWill I also get an email for waitlist or do I need to keep checking the portal for that? Thanks
Dr. Bones123
Full Member
Did anybody get an interview recently?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Not me, I’m still in admissions screening in progress 😭Did anybody get an interview recently?
8 MMI sessions. Quite intense as time goes fast. Not difficult topics thoughHow was the interview? Was it MMI or open file? How did they structure the day?
Thanks everyone!
Last edited:
Still the same status on my end… does this mean R or is the process lenthy?
I have this status on my portal too, just updated about 2 weeks ago
Has my app not been read yet if it still says "Secondary Application Complete" ???
Thank you so much! 🙂8 MMI sessions. Quite intense as time goes fast. Not difficult topics though
does FAU accept application update letters?
They accept a 500 character update via the portaldoes FAU accept application update letters?
Winter break maybeHas anyone had success contacting their office? I emailed 2x with no response the past 10 days
Are there any current students I could DM? Thanks!
+1Are there any current students I could DM? Thanks!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
We’re you on preliminary review completed for awhile?Received a II after updating them, show interest and they might show it back!
a real long time yaAnyone else on preliminary review completed for awhile?
Congrats!! Did you also send them an email or did you just update the portal?Received a II after updating them, show interest and they might show it back!
+1Is anyone else still on "Admission Screening in Progress"?
Is anyone else still on "Admission Screening in Progress"?
Same here.
Hi everyone! Long-time OOS lurker with interview on 1/25, looking for any and all interview day advice and would love to hear about your interview day experiences! Some questions I have, received my interview on 10/13, but 1/25 was the earliest I could schedule is this typical of an OOS II? Is an Interview this late a bad sign? What are the MMI stations like? Are the MMI interviewers stone-cold emotionless? Do they reciprocate at all? (trying to gauge similarity to prior MMIs completed)? What are some of the things you thought positively of the school after interview day? Negatively? Is there anyone else on here interviewing 1/25, specifically OOS?
TIA!
TIA!
Does it take a long time for anyone else's admissions portal to open? like 10+ minutes..it's the only school I have trouble with
neurotic_buthangin
Full Member
+1 OOSIs anyone else still on "Admission Screening in Progress"?
neurotic_buthangin
Full Member
Yes, every time.Does it take a long time for anyone else's admissions portal to open? like 10+ minutes..it's the only school I have trouble with
Is it 500 including spaces or not counting spaces?They accept a 500 character update via the portal
Including spaces 🥺Is it 500 including spaces or not counting spaces?
watermelonlesson1
New Member
I received scholarship offers about a month after completing the application!whats up kings
any admitted folks know when they hand out scholarship info?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
uh oh this doesnt look good for me :c
I received scholarship offers about a month after completing the application!
btw i called and im chilling they are just shuffling around funds for scholarships rn gl!uh oh this doesnt look good for me :c
For those who interviewed, how soon before your interview did you get the email from ProspectHR? My interview's coming up soon and I haven't received it yet
Just wondering if anyone else's status is set to " secondary application completed" still? I was complete 9/30 and I'm OOS.
swirlypop224
Full Member
anyone else who was accepted but it is not showing up on CYMS?
aminoacid97
Full Member
Waitlist movement only starts around April, right?
D
deleted1126532
has anyone been able to get through to FAU by email? I have sent a bunch and have been ghosted
Waitlisted after interview last year. Denied this year.
D
deleted1126532
I just got an email from them saying they closed the interview season
Anyone not get this email?I just got an email from them saying they closed the interview season
I didn't get it either, applied in Aug and haven't heard a thingAnyone not get this email?
What does ur status show?I didn't get it either, applied in Aug and haven't heard a thing
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Mine is "Current Status: Admissions Screening Completed' also was submitted in August, I'm IS and decent stats but no word from them 🙁"Admissions Screening in Progress", I sent in updates in Oct and Jan and still crickets, hbu?
My status shows “Preliminary Review Completed” and I sent an update in December and absolutely nothing. It’s my alma mater too"Admissions Screening in Progress", I sent in updates in Oct and Jan and still crickets, hbu?
D
deleted1126532
D
deleted1126532
it was in response to my hundreds of emails asking for an update
well damn... I'm glad they responded to you tho! guess I'll take this as a silent R, personally not too shocked for myself but still bummer (IS, decent stats, URM, but alas). they do have a v small classit was in response to my hundreds of emails asking for an update