2021-2022 Florida Atlantic

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
what time does monica usually give calls? and does she call to tell you you're on the alternate list as well?
I got my call around 11am! Pretty sure she only calls for A, alt list you check on the portal

Will I also get an email for waitlist or do I need to keep checking the portal for that? Thanks

Members don't see this ad :)
How was the interview? Was it MMI or open file? How did they structure the day?

Thanks everyone!

How was the interview? Was it MMI or open file? How did they structure the day?

Thanks everyone!
8 MMI sessions. Quite intense as time goes fast. Not difficult topics though

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
Has my app not been read yet if it still says "Secondary Application Complete" ???

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Received a II after updating them, show interest and they might show it back!

Reactions: 2 users
Is anyone else still on "Admission Screening in Progress"?

Reactions: 4 users
Hi everyone! Long-time OOS lurker with interview on 1/25, looking for any and all interview day advice and would love to hear about your interview day experiences! Some questions I have, received my interview on 10/13, but 1/25 was the earliest I could schedule is this typical of an OOS II? Is an Interview this late a bad sign? What are the MMI stations like? Are the MMI interviewers stone-cold emotionless? Do they reciprocate at all? (trying to gauge similarity to prior MMIs completed)? What are some of the things you thought positively of the school after interview day? Negatively? Is there anyone else on here interviewing 1/25, specifically OOS?
TIA!

Does it take a long time for anyone else's admissions portal to open? like 10+ minutes..it's the only school I have trouble with

whats up kings

any admitted folks know when they hand out scholarship info?

II JUST NOW! Only date available to choose was 2/17, could be last interview date? Not sure, but just so you all know there are still invites to be sent

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
How long after interview day did everybody's status change from "Interview scheduled?"

Accidentally posted on the wrong forum but I was accepted on Friday! Interviewed 1/11

• Love
Reactions: 5 users
For those who interviewed, how soon before your interview did you get the email from ProspectHR? My interview's coming up soon and I haven't received it yet

Just wondering if anyone else's status is set to " secondary application completed" still? I was complete 9/30 and I'm OOS.

has anyone been able to get through to FAU by email? I have sent a bunch and have been ghosted

Waitlisted after interview last year. Denied this year.

• Care
I just got an email from them saying they closed the interview season

Reactions: 1 users

"Admissions Screening in Progress", I sent in updates in Oct and Jan and still crickets, hbu?

Mine is "Current Status: Admissions Screening Completed' also was submitted in August, I'm IS and decent stats but no word from them :(

"Admissions Screening in Progress", I sent in updates in Oct and Jan and still crickets, hbu?

My status shows “Preliminary Review Completed” and I sent an update in December and absolutely nothing. It’s my alma mater too

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
Screen Shot 2022-03-01 at 4.27.31 PM.png