2021-2022 Florida State

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
also wanting to know what its about! Im on hold with the general office of admissions right now I don't think it means anything tho
Edit: Spoke to Office of Distance Learning that sent the email, it means nothing its just general info that is sent to "everyone that applies" to any program.
🥵

Members don't see this ad.

download.jpg

Haha sounds good guys, I didn't get my hopes up for a II or anything

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users
Do you know what day of the week the invite was sent out on? And around what time of day?
I received my II on Tuesday, Jan. 18 for my interview on Jan. 31. I think the email was sent in the morning. And if I remember correctly, interviews are conducted on Mondays and Fridays.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone else who is waitlisted - are you planning on sending updates? I would love to get more insight on how much waitlist movement there is :(

Got my acceptance yesterday! I cried a bit ngl

• Love
  • Care
Reactions: 7 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Just got a II! I hate that they schedule the interview for you. Does anyone have experience with changing their interview date?

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
Just got a II! I hate that they schedule the interview for you. Does anyone have experience with changing their interview date?
Congrats! When were you complete? Been since Sept for me and haven’t heard anything back, debating on sending update

Congrats! When were you complete? Been since Sept for me and haven’t heard anything back, debating on sending update
I was also completed in September. I didn’t send anything since I thought it was just a lost cause at this point.

How far along do we speculate FSU is in sending IIs? I'm holding onto hope for them to have the opportunity to go to medical school in-state!

Also don’t really know if this matters but the Facebook group had 54 members. Granted some probably won’t Join at all so we can probably approximate they are more than half way full. Maybe even 75% full depending on the amount of people who didn’t join Facebook. Last year someone on the thread got an interview invite April 6 at the latest I thing and they were filled March 25. The first pre interview rejection was april 13 and they said they were don’t giving out interviews
Hey! Current bridge student, future MD student class of ‘26 here. I do want to let you know the Facebook group does NOT reflect how many students have been accepted. Majority of the Facebook group consists of M2’s trying to get their place subleased before rotations and of course current bridge students who will be joining class of ‘26. Just wanted to put that out there so people don’t assume this is an accurate depiction on how many seats are being filled. Just also want to say I don’t know much about II, acceptances, etc. lol so won’t be much help with questions like that. Good luck to all the future Noles and hope to see some of you in the next couple of months!

Reactions: 1 user
Has anyone called recently to check on their application after being complete? I remember on one of these FSU threads someone said they called and the admissions office told them they had sent them an interview invite months ago with no response. It seems like this thread was less active than last year, so I wonder what is going on. Thinking of calling myself, but I am not sure if it is worth it.

Has anyone called recently to check on their application after being complete? I remember on one of these FSU threads someone said they called and the admissions office told them they had sent them an interview invite months ago with no response. It seems like this thread was less active than last year, so I wonder what is going on. Thinking of calling myself, but I am not sure if it is worth it.

That’s scary! Lol now I’m wondering if I should email…

• Haha
This is kind of a random question but for current med students did they provide a stethoscope for you?

Anyone know when their last II day is? Are they sending out anymore II invites?

Anyone know when their last II day is? Are they sending out anymore II invites?
They responded to my email saying they will be sending more II’s in the coming weeks

not all hope is lost (some might say)

Reactions: 4 users
This is kind of a random question but for current med students did they provide a stethoscope for you?
Hey current M1. No they do not but you can buy it as part of a kit. There are also school stethoscopes you can use during practice.

Do you know if they are full or not?
I’m not sure, but I don’t think they’re full yet. During my interview day, they made it seem like there were still a good amount of spots left. They said they accept the same # of people each month regardless of if you’re interviewing early or late.

Have any II invites been sent out this week?