2021-2022 Florida State

Started by PapaGuava
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
also wanting to know what its about! Im on hold with the general office of admissions right now I don't think it means anything tho
Edit: Spoke to Office of Distance Learning that sent the email, it means nothing its just general info that is sent to "everyone that applies" to any program.
🥵
 
download.jpg


Haha sounds good guys, I didn't get my hopes up for a II or anything
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone else who is waitlisted - are you planning on sending updates? I would love to get more insight on how much waitlist movement there is 🙁
 
Just got a II! I hate that they schedule the interview for you. Does anyone have experience with changing their interview date?
Congrats! When were you complete? Been since Sept for me and haven’t heard anything back, debating on sending update
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Also don’t really know if this matters but the Facebook group had 54 members. Granted some probably won’t Join at all so we can probably approximate they are more than half way full. Maybe even 75% full depending on the amount of people who didn’t join Facebook. Last year someone on the thread got an interview invite April 6 at the latest I thing and they were filled March 25. The first pre interview rejection was april 13 and they said they were don’t giving out interviews
Hey! Current bridge student, future MD student class of ‘26 here. I do want to let you know the Facebook group does NOT reflect how many students have been accepted. Majority of the Facebook group consists of M2’s trying to get their place subleased before rotations and of course current bridge students who will be joining class of ‘26. Just wanted to put that out there so people don’t assume this is an accurate depiction on how many seats are being filled. Just also want to say I don’t know much about II, acceptances, etc. lol so won’t be much help with questions like that. Good luck to all the future Noles and hope to see some of you in the next couple of months!
 
Has anyone called recently to check on their application after being complete? I remember on one of these FSU threads someone said they called and the admissions office told them they had sent them an interview invite months ago with no response. It seems like this thread was less active than last year, so I wonder what is going on. Thinking of calling myself, but I am not sure if it is worth it.
 
Has anyone called recently to check on their application after being complete? I remember on one of these FSU threads someone said they called and the admissions office told them they had sent them an interview invite months ago with no response. It seems like this thread was less active than last year, so I wonder what is going on. Thinking of calling myself, but I am not sure if it is worth it.

That’s scary! Lol now I’m wondering if I should email…
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad