2021-2022 Florida State

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Today is the day maybe hopefully lol
They told me at the end of my interview, that the earliest acceptance release would be tomorrow (09/29/21) !!! Best of luck to all of you! So excited to see what happens in the next couple of days :)

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
They told me at the end of my interview, that the earliest acceptance release would be tomorrow (09/29/21) !!! Best of luck to all of you! So excited to see what happens in the next couple of days :)
For my mental health's sake I hope it's today.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Besides the 1 or 2 I have heard of, has anyone else received or heard of more RD II going out?

Another day of high blood pressure here we come lol

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Although I was ED, there was a mess up with my interviewers and they were not able to have both of them there on selection day. My decision is being delayed until their next meeting in mid October. Although this has been stressful I have faith it'll work out, but man it sucks that this happened to me lol.

• Care
  • Wow
Hello Everyone ,

If anyone has done their interview already please share --what questions you were asked and also the structure ? Was the vibe good ?

Thank You :)

Members don't see this ad :)
Although I was ED, there was a mess up with my interviewers and they were not able to have both of them there on selection day. My decision is being delayed until their next meeting in mid October. Although this has been stressful I have faith it'll work out, but man it sucks that this happened to me lol.
They should let you in by then 🤯 Your wait will be worth it!

Last edited:
My uGPA is under a 3.3, but my gGPA (counts as BCPM) is well over 3.3. Anyone know if this matters?

Does anyone else who has been accepted want to connect? I was accepted ED last week!

in-state II! 3.6 and 504. This is my first choice

• Love
I was complete a bit late, however I saw FSU say in their email that strength of app and not the time of submission. Is this true? I feel like I may be a good fit based on my experiences but I'm curious if they truly mean it when they say that. Best of luck to everyone here btw!!

Any II from people completed in late Aug?

Didn't complete my secondary until late September. 3.77 gpa, 3.9 sgpa, 505 mcat. Was I too late to the party?
They said in the complete email that order of submission doesn't matter. I'm guessing it'll just take longer to get to our apps. I submitted late Sept too with 70 LM

They said in the complete email that order of submission doesn't matter. I'm guessing it'll just take longer to get to our apps. I submitted late Sept too with 70 LM
Idk seems too good to be true. Fingers crossed the odds are in our favor.

I am applying next cycle and I saw that this school only takes applicants with a connection to Florida. Do you think having several close family members live in Florida but never have lived in Florida yourself counts as a connections?

I am applying next cycle and I saw that this school only takes applicants with a connection to Florida. Do you think having several close family members live in Florida but never have lived in Florida yourself counts as a connections?
They really only accept instate, on very rare occasions they accept oos.

I got the secondary complete email on Oct 7th but still haven't gotten the $30 payment email, should I be concerned? :O

I got the secondary complete email on Oct 7th but still haven't gotten the $30 payment email, should I be concerned? :O
I emailed them. They are having issues sending out the payment emails. Getting concerned about it since our applications aren't reviewed until they are paid for...

• Care
I emailed them. They are having issues sending out the payment emails. Getting concerned about it since our applications aren't reviewed until they are paid for...
Yeah, they said to look out for the payment emails this week though so at least we have something to look forward to assuming the issues get fixed 😅

Has anyone applied with below 500 mcat and got an interview?

Have regular admission interviews went out?
It looks like there are some ppl out there doing regular admission interviews but the movement doesnt seem very active. Im also anxiously and patiently waiting.

Reactions: 3 users
How is everyone doing? Any recent interviews?
Complete silence, was really hoping to hear from here since my stats are competitive for FSU and I'm a decent mission fit. I completed early October though so may be some time before I hear back

Complete silence, was really hoping to hear from here since my stats are competitive for FSU and I'm a decent mission fit. I completed early October though so may be some time before I hear back
+1 on this!

Complete august and haven’t heard anything either.

Is it too early or can we send in letters of intent?

Is it too early or can we send in letters of intent?
I would say it’s too early right now, especially since only a handful of people have gotten interviews via RD. I will send mine mid December if I don’t hear from them though.

Reactions: 4 users
Current third year fsu med student here! Hold out hope! I can do my best to answer any questions about the school (I can also answer based on my own interview experience, but I had a different Dean of admissions, so I’m not sure how helpful that would be)

Reactions: 3 users