2021-2022 Florida State

Started by PapaGuava
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Although I was ED, there was a mess up with my interviewers and they were not able to have both of them there on selection day. My decision is being delayed until their next meeting in mid October. Although this has been stressful I have faith it'll work out, but man it sucks that this happened to me lol.
 
Hello Everyone ,

If anyone has done their interview already please share --what questions you were asked and also the structure ? Was the vibe good ?

Thank You 🙂
 
Although I was ED, there was a mess up with my interviewers and they were not able to have both of them there on selection day. My decision is being delayed until their next meeting in mid October. Although this has been stressful I have faith it'll work out, but man it sucks that this happened to me lol.
They should let you in by then 🤯 Your wait will be worth it!
 
Last edited:
My uGPA is under a 3.3, but my gGPA (counts as BCPM) is well over 3.3. Anyone know if this matters?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was complete a bit late, however I saw FSU say in their email that strength of app and not the time of submission. Is this true? I feel like I may be a good fit based on my experiences but I'm curious if they truly mean it when they say that. Best of luck to everyone here btw!!
 
Didn't complete my secondary until late September. 3.77 gpa, 3.9 sgpa, 505 mcat. Was I too late to the party?
They said in the complete email that order of submission doesn't matter. I'm guessing it'll just take longer to get to our apps. I submitted late Sept too with 70 LM
 
I am applying next cycle and I saw that this school only takes applicants with a connection to Florida. Do you think having several close family members live in Florida but never have lived in Florida yourself counts as a connections?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I got the secondary complete email on Oct 7th but still haven't gotten the $30 payment email, should I be concerned? :O
I emailed them. They are having issues sending out the payment emails. Getting concerned about it since our applications aren't reviewed until they are paid for...
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad