2021-2022 Rocky Vista University College of Osteopathic Medicine (RVUCOM-Utah)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PapaGuava

The Real PG
Staff member
Administrator
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Please feel free to tag a pre-medical moderator when the secondary prompt is posted.

Good luck to everyone applying!

Interview Feedback:

Members don't see this ad.

Eager to interview here (and at the Colorado campus). Good luck to everyone applying this cycle!

Members don't see this ad :)
I know a professor from RVUCOM-UTAH and he says II will start going out in a week or by the end of August at the latest!

how long is it taking everyone to receive their "secondary" for payment? like when did you submit your primary?

Has anyone that applied specifically to RVUCOM-Utah received an II yet?

• Sad
Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I submitted Rocky Vista as an extra primary on August 24 but have received no notification that they received my application. Should I call?

Congrats! What was the interview like?
There were two interviewers, and it was professional and the interviewers were friendly. I’d run through posted interview questions on SDN from the last couple years. Also come with some questions prepared for the interviewers.

I checked the portal, and my application is finally marked as complete! Anyone know how long their interview decision took after being marked complete? Yayyy, one step closer

II today! Secondary submitted 7/26. OOS, Undergrad GPA 3.7, Master's GPA 3.9, MCAT 507.

Last edited:
Accepted today! Interviewed 09/07.

Wow I just got rejected pre II… good luck to the rest

• Care
Accepted today! IS. Interviewed 09/16. Stats 506 and around 3.7. Paid supplemental fee 06/29

Reactions: 1 users
Got an acceptance call today!!! So excited to visit the beautiful campus and meet some of you :)

Received the A today! I’m a reapplicant and this means so much as my first A of the cycle! So excited. Good luck to everyone else!

Received the A today! I’m a reapplicant and this means so much as my first A of the cycle! So excited. Good luck to everyone else!
Congrats!! When did you interview?

Does anyone know how we can go about finding our interviewers' email addresses? I'm not seeing it in their bios.

Just happened to check my portal and see an II! Haven't gotten and email yet though - should I be expecting one?

Are there any current RVU-Utah students who would be willing to share what they've learned about rotations and matches?

Are there any current RVU-Utah students who would be willing to share what they've learned about rotations and matches?
Also very interested in this! As a Utah student, can you enter the lottery for all locations (Utah, Colorado, WY, etc.)? How likely is it to get your first choice? Thanks for any insight!

Anyone who currently goes to this location, any insight on living? Is the on campus housing decent or would you recommend getting a house/ apartment off campus?

Does anyone know whether we're supposed to attend the Q&A sessions before or after the interview? I've attended before for all other schools, but it appears to be on the post interview check list

admin said it could take 3 weeks right?
I think it was up to 4 weeks. The post interview video said that the board meets 1 to 2 times per month so it usually takes 4 weeks or less to hear back.

Just withdrew my acceptance, hope it goes to one of you guys!