2022-2023 Rocky Vista University College of Osteopathic Medicine (RVUCOM-Utah)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
A yesterday!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I interviewed last week as well and they told me they were hoping to notify everyone before thanksgiving.. I’m anxious to hear back as well!! I’ve heard their post interview acceptance rate is really high around 80% which is nice to know

Last edited:
If this school is going to reject me I wish they would do it already instead of keeping me hanging here

Congratulations!! How long did they take? My interview was 1 week ago and I am so anxious
I interviewed October 19 and they told me I would hear within 1 month, but I ended up getting the call on November 21. So a little over a month. Definitely made me super anxious not hearing back within the time frame lol. But, it ended with an A! Good luck!!!

Just got the call of acceptance! The call showed up with no number and said “No caller id” so answer every call!:)

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Got the call of acceptance the other day!! Honestly, this was one of the best interview experiences that I had. Very pleasant / conversational physician interviewer.

How did the interview go for those who interviewed?
I interviewed at MCOM months ago, how’d it compare to that one?

How did the interview go for those who interviewed?
I interviewed at MCOM months ago, how’d it compare to that one?
The interview for me was very conversational- I had a physician and an admissions advisor. Right from the start the physician interviewer made me feel comfortable whether it was talking about my own experiences ,or answering ethical questions. Some schools I interviewed at I would answer a question and the interviewer would not nod or say anything and then just go to the next question, but here I would have feedback whether that was nodding or a comment after about what I said.

Interviewed today- absolutely loved the faculty I interviewed with. Super kind and excited about the school!

Are they interviewing for APS/Waitlist spots only now?

Anybody know if they are still extending our interview invites?

Interviewed today- absolutely loved the faculty I interviewed with. Super kind and excited about the school
I would second this! This was my favorite interview I had, they were so kind and friendly and easy to talk to.

Is there any sort of GroupMe or Facebook group for accepted students?

Just received the call! I’m in actual tears. I can officially say I’m going to be a doctor!

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
Interview 1/30 and just got the acceptance call!

• Love
I’m hoping there’s an accepted students group so we can all get to know each other!

Are they still sending out II's? I submitted my secondary 9/10 and no news yet

Last edited:
Got an II. There was a few interview dates open for the week of Feb 20th. Complete Jan 2023.

Last edited: