You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2021-2022 TCU
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Nothing.... i am so anxious!Anyone hear anything yet? Very quiet here
Well, it is good none of us have heard back at least 🙂Same!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Lemon13463
Full Member
Still nothing?
nothing for meStill nothing?
NO WAY right!?🤣My thoughts too 😂😭
Lemon13463
Full Member
Idk I’m losing hope 😅NO WAY right!?🤣
Did anyone get a CC email yet?
wanttobeamd22
Full Member
Not yet, gulp..
having the same feelings here...Not yet, gulp..
D
deleted1075526
CC email just now. Good luck to everyone else!
Continued consideration X3. Still in it y'all! Check your portal too 🙂
wanttobeamd22
Full Member
CC x4 just now
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
CC x2. Has anyone from Texas (IS) gotten accepted? I'm just curious.
wanttobeamd22
Full Member
This is hard on my heart, all the anticipation and then the let down, looking over last years thread some people had 7 or 8 CC's, so this might be a long process.
yes indeedIs a CC email only for someone who has already interviewed?
guest112233
Full Member
This is hard on my heart, all the anticipation and then the let down, looking over last years thread some people had 7 or 8 CC's, so this might be a long process.
x5 for me 😮💨
wanttobeamd22
Full Member
You're right!, we'll get in where and when we get in. Keeping spirits up now for next 2 weeksHang in there! This was only my first CC and I’m already discouraged, but we will get in where we are meant to!
They really don't. I've emailed the admissions.Does TCU allow for update letters and if so how do we send them in? Saw there was no section for uploading docs on the portal
Yes, we have extended offers of admission to multiple Texas residents so far this cycle.CC x2. Has anyone from Texas (IS) gotten accepted? I'm just curious.
We do not accept updates once your primary application has been submitted.Does TCU allow for update letters and if so how do we send them in? Saw there was no section for uploading docs on the portal
As we near the end of the year, our office has been receiving more calls about our admissions timeline, so I will share a few important notes with you all.
- We conduct interviews through March, so there is still plenty of time to be invited to interview!
- We do not accept updates once your primary application has been received.
- The CC email that you see being discussed on this thread is for individuals who have completed an interview with our program.
- If you have specific questions, PLEASE contact our office directly at [email protected]
- Our office will be closed for Winter Break December 22-January 4. We will respond to all messages once we return to the office on January 5, 2022.
pre-II R. Pretty bummed, especially with most of my family living in the DFW area.
sorry to hear. when were you complete?pre-II R. Pretty bummed, especially with most of my family living in the DFW area.
texaspremed45
Full Member
Pre-II rejection today. Secondary submitted Aug 31st (IS)
late Julysorry to hear. when were you complete?
D
deleted979079
Just to give some people some hope.
Submitted secondary 11/22. Interview Invite received 12/9. Pretty much about a 3 week turn around so I believe they really analyze your secondaries and see if you fit their missions. I took their secondary very seriously!
From what I am seeing, they only have interview dates left in late February and Early March.
Good luck to all.
Submitted secondary 11/22. Interview Invite received 12/9. Pretty much about a 3 week turn around so I believe they really analyze your secondaries and see if you fit their missions. I took their secondary very seriously!
From what I am seeing, they only have interview dates left in late February and Early March.
Good luck to all.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
anonymousan
Full Member
Pre-II R just now, complete 8/18
D
deleted1017762
+1, complete 7/25Pre-II R just now, complete 8/18
II today, completed in September! does anyone know how many applicants they are interviewing this year?
D
deleted979079
according to MSAR, they interviewed 247 out of 4000 applicants for a class of 60 students for the 2019-2020 cycle.II today, completed in September! does anyone know how many applicants they are interviewing this year?
yes, thanks for your response! I saw that earlier, I was just curious to know for this year if they're interviewing more since they received ~8,000 applications this cycleaccording to MSAR, they interviewed 247 out of 4000 applicants for a class of 60 students for the 2019-2020 cycle.
D
deleted979079
I feel like they might be interviewing more but the seats available might not change for now. They’re still new and probably have a plan to keep their new MS1 class to 60 students for a few more cycles.yes, thanks for your response! I saw that earlier, I was just curious to know for this year if they're interviewing more since they received ~8,000 applications this cycle
yes, thanks for your response! I saw that earlier, I was just curious to know for this year if they're interviewing more since they received ~8,000 applications this cycle
I believe they received around 8000 for the 2020-2021 application cycle as well if I’m not mistaken. I’m a current first year. I didn’t get my interview invite until January!! So for those who haven’t heard anything yet, just be patient! 🙂
Club_America_MX
New Member
Does anyone have an idea of how many students are on continued consideration?
D
deleted1075526
Will there be another round of decisions tomorrow?
Does anyone know if TCU-UNTHSC accepts update letters? If so, should I send one, as I have yet to hear back about an II or R? TCU is my alma-mater and I had high hopes, but hearing nothing yet seems like it may just be a death sentence. Could anyone give me some insight?
Looks like you’re pretty new to SDN, welcome!Does anyone know if TCU-UNTHSC accepts update letters? If so, should I send one, as I have yet to hear back about an II or R? TCU is my alma-mater and I had high hopes, but hearing nothing yet seems like it may just be a death sentence. Could anyone give me some insight?
Click on this link to get the word straight from the Admissions director of TCU/UNTHSC 2021-2022 TCU & UNTHSC
D
deleted979079
Does anyone know if TCU-UNTHSC accepts update letters? If so, should I send one, as I have yet to hear back about an II or R? TCU is my alma-mater and I had high hopes, but hearing nothing yet seems like it may just be a death sentence. Could anyone give me some insight?
Club_America_MX
New Member
The admissions committee posted recently that they interview through March, so definitely is not a death sentence. Also remember that they will be taking a break the second half of December so during that time they won't be reviewing applications. With that in mind you can just relax a little during the holidays, I know it's hard, and keep the faith up!Does anyone know if TCU-UNTHSC accepts update letters? If so, should I send one, as I have yet to hear back about an II or R? TCU is my alma-mater and I had high hopes, but hearing nothing yet seems like it may just be a death sentence. Could anyone give me some insight?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
FutureDr820
Full Member
Has anyone heard anything today?
bluelagoon99
New Member
No! Anxiously waiting…Has anyone heard anything today?
wanttobeamd22
Full Member
Maybe they're running behind, still a few hours left in the day.🙂No! Anxiously waiting…
FutureDr820
Full Member
Dang! I thought they still may call. Thanks for the info!Normally they send the emails out around 5pm for anyone wondering! If youre accepted they call earlier in the day around 1pm ish